What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

seal

Juniors
Does anybody know what happened to Jayden Walker? We signed him in the off-season from Cronulla while he was playing for Italy at the World Cup. I remember he got injured at some point but there’s no trace of him anywhere. I do remember he was in trouble a few times at Cronulla for recreational drugs and abusing police

Fangs

Coach
really dumb question but how in the hell are south shorter odds than us in the betting????

We should be ahead. But they have the premiership on the board. And we haven't toppled one of the top teams yet.

*Insert boilerplate response about what constitutes a top team*

franklin2323

Immortal
We should be ahead. But they have the premiership on the board. And we haven't toppled one of the top teams yet.

*Insert boilerplate response about what constitutes a top team*

I have Souths as a top 4 team. They can't play themselves but what I find funny is the same people that use where teams finish at the end of the year. Now judge how well a team is going by where they sit after 10 rounds

Latest posts