What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edrick

Card Shark

Immortal
Raiders fans were waiting for him to f**k up, but it never happened.

Was against him playing with us & getting back in first grade but he’s been exceptional.

Makes Canberra losing in the finals against us & storm so sweet!

sandshark

Bench
He's been our best winger this season so far.
Will be interesting when Dugan is fit and who gets ousted between Feki and Lee for Holmes back to the wing.. Probably Lee will make way I guess.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Will be interesting when Dugan is fit and who gets ousted between Feki and Lee for Holmes back to the wing.. Probably Lee will make way I guess.

maybe he'll slot in for noodle

I have a feeling if Holmes puts in similar performances like he did against Canberra he’ll keep the fullback job!

Lee was actually down on sunday compared to recent performances. he didnt take any dummy half rucks at all. Solid in all other areas though.

chewsta

First Grade
Stoked with Lee this year. He is a massive unit, not only tall but has bulked up too. Looks real hard to tackle.
Would like to see us kick to him on attacking plays more and have the inside men waiting for the bat back.

sandshark

Bench
I have a feeling if Holmes puts in similar performances like he did against Canberra he’ll keep the fullback job!
Yeah I said back when Dugan first got ruled out that he'd come back at centre if Holmes impresses but Ramien and Loots (good last game) have been doing well..
Gonna be interesting if everyone is firing when Doogs is fit!

shadowboxer

First Grade
How good was that hit on Croker? Buried the whiny bitch.
Didn’t go unnoticed either - assume all part of the gameplan....get under raiders skin and hammer.
He has been solid all year aside from a few seggy style brain explosions
Coach has a lot of options - think back through the years and he is spoilt at the moment

It was only a few years ago that Edrick was 18th man for Qld. He has the talent we just didntbget to see it last year.
The choice will be between him and Feki when Holmes goes back to the wing.
Fek has been ok the last couple of weeks too. Tough call that one.
Those calling for Duges back to the centres, not while Ramien is here, maybe next year when Barba returns, or maybe young Johnny proves himself.

We are all pretty much converted now. Probably down to good coaching and team atmosphere. Full marks to all concerned. You can imagine what it was like to be coached by Ricky.
and he probably realised that he's got a career to salvage, big chance that can make or break him.

Nobody was more excited than me when i broke the news that we had signed him. Nobody was more dissappointed than me in his form/attitude last . IMO, he is still nowhere near what he is capable of.

McLovin

Staff member
If Holmes continues to improve I'd leave the back 3 intact when Duges returns. Duges 3, Ramien reggies.

bluefox1968

Juniors
If Holmes continues to improve I'd leave the back 3 intact when Duges returns. Duges 3, Ramien reggies.
I would go:
1. Duges
2. Lee
3. Ramien
4. Loots
5. Val

It shouldn't be an issue for long, as Duges will probably get injured again in a couple of weeks...