What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Post Milestone and Appreciation thread II

kdalymc

Bench
Upon a quick scroll I thought this thread was going to be about Post Malone and I wasabout to reach through all your computers and smash you all in the face.
But instead it just has numbers on it, so I’m going to reach through all your computers and smash you all in the face.

kdalymc

Bench
What the hell is a Post Malone?
A bloke that just beat some Beatles world record.
Knob heads think it’s relevent even though in the 60s you had to go to the shop and physically buy a record, now you can click YouTube and Spotify and it counts as a sale...

Bazal

Post Whore
A bloke that just beat some Beatles world record.
Knob heads think it’s relevent even though in the 60s you had to go to the shop and physically buy a record, now you can click YouTube and Spotify and it counts as a sale...

I have legit never heard of the f**ker until now....

Upon googling I realise I have without knowing it. That shit song with the tank is on at my gym every fking day