What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Thu - Panthers 16-2 Wests Tigers @ Panthers

Round 11: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Will be interesting to see how Maloney performs with Cleary back, I wonder if it will be an immediate boost or a situation to adjust to again.

We have a good recent record against the Tigers but they're a different prospect now with a much better forward pack and more consistent halves. I'll back us to win because it's at Penrith.

Clifferd

Coach
Fonua turning up late to training probably dims our chances of coming up trumps here. Shame

Something on our side is penriths spine will be the first time they’ve all played together. Hopefully they’re clunky

Kilkenny

Coach
Fonua turning up late to training probably dims our chances of coming up trumps here. Shame

Something on our side is penriths spine will be the first time they’ve all played together. Hopefully they’re clunky

Panthers have had a dozen spines in this season and have been clunky throughout the entire season so nothing is going change tomorrow night.

While the Panthers get Nathan Cleary back we are still short on troops overall and lacking quality in the outside backs just as much as the Tigers therefore whoever wins the battle up front will probably get the two points.

Having said that let's not underestimate the match officials who will play a big part in determining who gets the rub of the green, the piggy back penalties out of your own end, the sin binning of someone on the back of questionable multiple penalties and missing of blatant forward passes leading to tries. Have I missed something.

The more I think about this game the more I accept the on and off field officials will probably determine the outcome of this game. Sorry.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I will on Saturday Night.

You're most welcome to join us though! Anytime you want to jump off the abomination.
I reckon my wife's ok, thanks very much.

Oh? You were referring to the footy team that upset one supporter so much he knocked all his teef out and took up residence in a cardboard box?

Parroted sad opinion noted.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey look the guy who hates women is back stinking up another tigers game day thread
Where did I day that?? Show me those words??

Should be a cracker tonight! Fonua a big out!

Cleary a big in so on that basis I'll take Penrith in front of their faithful!

Probably at 1-12. I'll say by 11

I was just replying to Rhyno and Senseless was bored it seems!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Tough game to pick. If tigers defence is anything like the 1st few rounds then they’ve got a great chance.

Tigers by 2

Vozzy

Juniors
Ben Cummins as referee fmd

Just hand Penrith the game already
This game will go for about 5hours with him blowing the pee out of his whistle and Ashley Klein video ref decisions taking an age. Wonder what the odds are one of our players goes to the bin tonight.

Exsilium

First Grade
I tell you who loses, channel nine. On what planet do you run this game on a Thursday night.

Exsilium

First Grade
Ben Cummins as referee fmd

Just hand Penrith the game already

You may be misinformed if you think Cummins is a fan of ours.

Last time I checked we had a 45% win rate under that jerk.

I lose a little part of me each time he’s listed on the game day sheet.

Latest posts