What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edrick

It was only a few years ago that Edrick was 18th man for Qld. He has the talent we just didntbget to see it last year.
The choice will be between him and Feki when Holmes goes back to the wing.
Fek has been ok the last couple of weeks too. Tough call that one.
Those calling for Duges back to the centres, not while Ramien is here, maybe next year when Barba returns, or maybe young Johnny proves himself.

I think we could all be in for a surprise when Dugan is fit again. If Holmes continues to grow in the fullback role like he did last week I can see Flanno leaving him there.

He could pair Dugan and Lee together on one side and loots and Feki on the other. Ramien has been solid without being spectacular in recent weeks. I am a big fan but he could be the unlucky player to lose his spot.

I think it is going to be decided by combinations, barring injury of course.
The Loots/Feki side is starting to click again and it's a premiership combo.
Holmes plays best when he has been outside Bird and Dugan (Australia). Does Ramien seem like a player Holmes can play outside and can Dugan help in that role from fullback?
To me it's a yes to both.
Which means Edrick may miss out, it's a shame if he Does. .

I think we could all be in for a surprise when Dugan is fit again. If Holmes continues to grow in the fullback role like he did last week I can see Flanno leaving him there.

He could pair Dugan and Lee together on one side and loots and Feki on the other. Ramien has been solid without being spectacular in recent weeks. I am a big fan but he could be the unlucky player to lose his spot.
Could be. See my post above.

Card Shark

Immortal
Maybe Dugan should play centre if Holmes continues to impress.

In which case Ramien misses out.

He’s leaving, so why give him game time over others that are playing equally as good, or better.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Katoa was injured last week, but now he is back, he can keep pressure on Feki/Lee any mistake from them we know Katoa is good enough to replace them