What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Thing is, with the TV deal meaning RAW and Smackdwon are a month late, then I already know what's going on. I watch the PPVs live (or as soon as i can, without spoilers), so the need to watch RAW or Smackdown is nullified. And if PPVs are stinkers like Backlash, then it really leaves me with just the old content (which is good! Don't get me wrong)

Perhaps I should cancel it, and then re-sign up if I feel like watching the retro things again or sign up for the months of the bigger PPVs.

Maybe I'm not just in a mood because the last 2 PPVs have really sucked. I'll leave it for tonight and see how I feel.

Should think on things before typing

Thing is, with the TV deal meaning RAW and Smackdwon are a month late, then I already know what's going on. I watch the PPVs live (or as soon as i can, without spoilers), so the need to watch RAW or Smackdown is nullified. And if PPVs are stinkers like Backlash, then it really leaves me with just the old content (which is good! Don't get me wrong)

Perhaps I should cancel it, and then re-sign up if I feel like watching the retro things again or sign up for the months of the bigger PPVs.

Maybe I'm not just in a mood because the last 2 PPVs have really sucked. I'll leave it for tonight and see how I feel.

Should think on things before typing

I think where they really let themselves down is new content. 95% of shows I’ve seen on the network are absolute tripe...I can’t see how anyone would watch it. The tape libraries would be where 99% of time is spent on the network at a guess

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Thats where i spent most of my time on it, it’s well worth it for the old content, started watching the PPVs in the order from the turn of a century, got to about 2012 over the space of a year.

I’ve liked some of the original content. I do prefer more of when the old timers reminisce (or when Ric Flair turns up on Camp WWE), but there is plenty of good content on the network.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Got back into my wCw. After watching from the first Nitro (and PPVs), I stopped at Uncensored 96.

Watching it again. I'm intending on watching right through to the end of wCw, and then start watching WWE(F) from the mid 90s

nöyd

Staff member
Enzo has been cleared of any and all charges laid against him, which is hardly surprising.

And rumours are rife that the Cena - Nikki crap is a work. Again, I wouldn't be surprised.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Cena - Nikki meh.

Would Enzo have a chance to return to the WWE in that case?
He may have been despired, but he was good on the mic and was always good watching him get smashed

mackdadday

Juniors
What a snoozefest from the good people at RAW again this week. I think next week they might just go to the next level and have Hornswoggle read Sense and Sensibility while michael Cole gets rabid with ecstacy.

Latest posts