What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whino

Bench
Dean Richie is still saying that we are trying to sign Matt Lodge.

The same Dean Ritchie that fell hook, line and sinker for the false story started on a Manly forum, of the Penn family selling the Manly licence back to the Bears.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
After last night I am not so sure Crichton will be in high demand.

After a solid first few games he has really looked out of his depth on a number of occassions. The only offers I can see him receiving are to be a depth player and unless we cant even offer him that I dont see why he would leave.

When Mansour returns I think hes the winger that gets dropped.

tripster

Juniors

After a solid first few games he has really looked out of his depth on a number of occassions. The only offers I can see him receiving are to be a depth player and unless we cant even offer him that I dont see why he would leave.

What didn’t you like about his performance of last night? Nothing stood out at me to be a problem. He make any errors in defence or drop any balls (including any bombs). Not challenging your view, but honestly curious to know your thoughts.

If you look at the try that he didn’t score, MWZ forced th mistake when he tackled him, so I don’t think Chricton could really be blamed for that.

I agree he doesn’t seem like a future star, but equally it is pretty earlier in his career, so hard to form a concluded judgment.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
What didn’t you like about his performance of last night? Nothing stood out at me to be a problem. He make any errors in defence or drop any balls (including any bombs). Not challenging your view, but honestly curious to know your thoughts.

If you look at the try that he didn’t score, MWZ forced th mistake when he tackled him, so I don’t think Chricton could really be blamed for that.

I agree he doesn’t seem like a future star, but equally it is pretty earlier in his career, so hard to form a concluded judgment.

He's a solid clubman

OldPanther

Coach

I thought he was ok. Solid but not a superstar.

mxlegend99

Referee

Not saying he was that bad. Just that I dont think hes screaming starting winger material for clubs to be throwing crazy offers or a top 17 spot at him.

I cant see why he would leave to be a backup player elsewhere if we can offer him a top 30 spot here.

I mean we need depth. So surely we can offer him a spot in our top 30.

Not saying he was bad. Just that I dont think hes screaming starting winger material for clubs to be throwing crazy offers or a top 17 spot at him.

I cant see why he would leave to be a backup player elsewhere if we can offer him a top 30 spot here.

I mean we need depth. So surely we can offer him a spot in our top 30.

Chricton might be more of a centre, has the body type for it.

Agree he looks decent, but nothing jumps out at me. Given there’s a couple of flying Fijians breathing down his neck, he’s certainly no guarantee for a long time role.

Status
Not open for further replies.