What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Townsend for NSW?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Gus went on about soo game 3 last year, how NSW should not have lost, and those players involved, so you have gut feel a lot of them wont be back, he is wanting long term team as well, so dont be surprised if all players under say 28

I can see a possible Townsend - Maloney pairing in the halves, based on both current form and their previous work together. I cannot believe young Cleary is even in the mix, too much media hype there, he's hardly been on the field this year.

I watched that segment of the Monday night show, first reaction was Gus trying to impress us that he's a big player in the NRL and is privy to everything, possibly a smoke screen, but definitely another piece of the rugby league soap opera.

I can see a possible Townsend - Maloney pairing in the halves, based on both current form and their previous work together. I cannot believe young Cleary is even in the mix, too much media hype there, he's hardly been on the field this year.

I watched that segment of the Monday night show, first reaction was Gus trying to impress us that he's a big player in the NRL and is privy to everything, possibly a smoke screen, but definitely another piece of the rugby league soap opera.
Gus did say he actually knows who the halves will be and that people are going to get a shock.
Could be smokescreens and theatre, could be the truth .
That's Rugby League!!

Stake Removed

First Grade
The way Gould went on about players not aiming up in game 3 from last year, the biggest one who failed to aim up was Cordner, but i bet he is first picked this year, i think the rule with Fittler only applies to players outside of Roosters

The way Gould went on about players not aiming up in game 3 from last year, the biggest one who failed to aim up was Cordner, but i bet he is first picked this year, i think the rule with Fittler only applies to players outside of Roosters
I actually took it the exact opposite and thought Cordner would be included in the players not to be picked. I reckon he had Wado pencilled in for that spot but the hammy has dispelled those plans.

sandshark

Bench
He just doesn't look like a leader to me. Can't believe they named him captain last year. Better than Woods I suppose.

ragzouken

Juniors
Moses and Keary are the words coming from the media.
Freddy obviously enjoyed Mitch's company in the Lebanon camp.
Moses is actually my most hated player atm.
Whiny little bitch he is.

Moses is good when he is on, but if we get rolled in the forwards you won’t see him, amazing player when things are going his way although he is a little bitch

wibble

Bench
Maloney turfed for Moses because he can't defend would be a joke. Moses can't defend either, but is also a poor attacker and poor kicker.

If it is Moses and Keary you can expect both poor defense and zero game management. NSW will be lapped. It is such a stupid idea you think NSW selectors will almost certainly go for it.

Frank Facer

First Grade

I would pick Cleary. I think he will be NSW halfback for the next 10 years or so, as long as he is available. I would even have him penciled in as NSW future captain.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I would pick Sims ahead of Cordner.

Latest posts