What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shit coaching.. FULL STOP!!

macnaz

Staff member
Effort has improved , skills and selections have regressed.
Coach needs to do more than just motivate players to try harder .
FFS for starters a rugby league side uses a spine of 4 play makers playing 1,6,7,13 we played 45mins as paraplegic's with 2..

Nofo is shit and getting worse by the week ... ex- JAD goes to Storm and 99% of his issues are gone ...
We have zero set plays .. its a f**king lottery what we do from one set to another..
DEFENCE ... Thats all we f**king had and now thats gone we have jack.

Ben Matulino.. is this f**king imposter at the Tigers yet ???
He is the new Adam Blair , Eiso and Twall out play this prick every week .

Clifferd

Coach
That was depressing to watch but chill dude. I think more credit needs to go to the Penrith forwards, they absolutely monstered us and we had no answer. That and Cummins is a complete joke of a ref who ruined the spectacle

Agree however leaving Liddle on the bench until the 2nd half was a mindf**k

Tiger05

First Grade
I don't know how to take this loss. I think they actually tried but we just got smashed by a better team. I can sort of take that loss. I just hope Mahe and Aloiai come back into the team. We just lack players that are better than their opposite numbers. Cleary will have to make some tough selection decisions soon.

macnaz

Staff member
f**k off Macnaz you geniused troll
Tell me how im wrong ?
If you can argue my points are wrong i welcome you to show some evidence to prove it..
Its cool to be an insulting big mouth but unless you can back it up with a constructive argument your coment is as useless as todays team selections

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
That was depressing to watch but chill dude. I think more credit needs to go to the Penrith forwards, they absolutely monstered us and we had no answer. That and Cummins is a complete joke of a ref who ruined the spectacle

Agree however leaving Liddle on the bench until the 2nd half was a mindf**k
Had nothing to do with their forwards ..
We had so many opportunities in the 1st half but had zero plan what we were doing . To ad to that we had a 2nd rower playing hooker that is useless in that position and it was even proven 2 years ago under Jason Taylor... we needed strike players when we had possession particularly against 12 and we had nothing .. sorry BAD COACHING .

Clifferd

Coach
Had nothing to do with their forwards ..
We had so many opportunities in the 1st half but had zero plan what we were doing . To ad to that we had a 2nd rower playing hooker that is useless in that position and it was even proven 2 years ago under Jason Taylor... we needed strike players when we had possession particularly against 12 and we had nothing .. sorry BAD COACHING .

We had hardly any. Our forwards were making 25-30 metres max each set, getting hustled and bustled by Penriths pack. Benji is awful atm but you ain’t getting many opportunities when your forward pack is getting man handled. Added to that the penalties we got were close to Penriths line and their rush defense is amazing.

That team we played tonight is the bench mark and they only put 2 tries on us, just take a positive out of that

BrotherJim05

Bench
Tell me how im wrong ?
If you can argue my points are wrong i welcome you to show some evidence to prove it..
Its cool to be an insulting big mouth but unless you can back it up with a constructive argument your coment is as useless as todays team selections

IC is not to blame for the result. Half the players in our squad weren't able to make FG at other teams but he's got them playing above and beyond what they are capable of. The simple fact is, most of them are not capable of playing consistently good football for the entire year. We all knew this was going to happen so either you are pretending to be shocked or you are delusional.

IC has been at the club for approx. 1 year, i'll reserve judgment until he's had at least 2 years with a complete roster of the players he wants.

Your OP is completely unproductive in so many ways. If you had your way you would probably fire IC and then complain 6 months later that his replacement wasn't up to it. I honestly can't be bothered picking it apart and explaining it to you, so to summarise it in two words:

f**k off

Vic Mackey

Referee
Partly agree but think you’re going a bit far. The Liddle tactic backfired massively. All he problems started from ETs terrible service.

Penrith scored 2 tries. 1 off a kick and another after Benjis fcking geniused 5th play option on halfway.

The game was stop start and had no flow at all. Penrith are a top 4 side who’ve been in the finals for the last 2 years, they’ll go close to winning the comp. Their rebuild is about 5 years ahead of ours.

We are still in our first year and are way ahead of where we thought we’d be.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I know the guys tackled tonight but it is too easy to say the Panthers only scored two tries, they could have scored five except for a bit of luck on our side...we really have gone off with our attack and I just can't see it improving in the near future.

Das Hassler

Bench
The side we played tonight are at the top of the ladder and they didnt get there because of us....we lost 16 - 2 ....not 30 -2 to one tough SOB of a side at their home ground and left with work to do about 40% the way through the comp with a new side...so long as theyre not giving up out there and there's no dramas around the place then next week's another perfect opportunity to get it closer to right.
We've got a good coaching staff who arent missing seeing the problems and won't be clueless as to the moves to make when this one goes up on the whiteboard monday morning.
Glass ( still a little over) half full so i'll keep sippin' on that untill they give up and start getting towelled up every week ....no sign of that so far so we're still rolling along
Works for me....your results may vary

Rabbits20

Immortal
Effort has improved , skills and selections have regressed.
Coach needs to do more than just motivate players to try harder .
FFS for starters a rugby league side uses a spine of 4 play makers playing 1,6,7,13 we played 45mins as paraplegic's with 2..

Nofo is shit and getting worse by the week ... ex- JAD goes to Storm and 99% of his issues are gone ...
We have zero set plays .. its a f**king lottery what we do from one set to another..
DEFENCE ... Thats all we f**king had and now thats gone we have jack.

Ben Matulino.. is this f**king imposter at the Tigers yet ???
He is the new Adam Blair , Eiso and Twall out play this prick every week .
Bravo bravo

BuffaloRules

Coach
This game and the Warriors game show where the Tigers really are...

They don’t have the attacking players to put the opposition under pressure...

Points are very hard to come by and I can’t really see that changing this year..

This game and the Warriors game show where the Tigers really are...

They don’t have the attacking players to put the opposition under pressure...

Points are very hard to come by and I can’t really see that changing this year..

When your attack is limited it just makes no sense in not going for goal when given a penalty near the post,even more so against a good defensive team.