What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Fui back playing for norths this week.
Yes off the bench,a test for this kids work ethic now,it's a long way back into a regular first grade spot now.
Wouldn't back against him though a bench with Fui,Tatola,Nicholls & Crichton would be nice going into the second half of the season,for mine I would be running Murray around for 80 mins,Sutto is handling it ok,we could give the brothers that little extra breather and have them bashing up the opposition and Cooky cutting them to bits as they tire.
I actually feel guilty leaving Clarky out of the equation,but he'll get his time through injuries.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes off the bench,a test for this kids work ethic now,it's a long way back into a regular first grade spot now.
Wouldn't back against him though a bench with Fui,Tatola,Nicholls & Crichton would be nice going into the second half of the season,for mine I would be running Murray around for 80 mins,Sutto is handling it ok,we could give the brothers that little extra breather and have them bashing up the opposition and Cooky cutting them to bits as they tire.
I actually feel guilty leaving Clarky out of the equation,but he'll get his time through injuries.
Sorry mate but Angus shan't be benched. Seibs won't do that!

southsport

First Grade
Well done Richo on wanting nothing to do with Todd Carney.
So glad he told the Bears we want nothing to with this cancer at our club and that we are investing our hard earned in Doueihi,Tracey & Hawkins etc!
I've given you plenty Richo in the past but you get nothing but praise from me for this.
Yep, Souths are a happy club atm so let's keep it that way!

Why Todd Carney? Are the Bears not happy with Tracey and Hawkins?

Everyone is looking for an edge and Carney was once a very good footballer. Probably not up to first grade standard nowadays but would kill it in reserve grade.

If he wasn't such a peanut he'd have clubs lining up to sign him because he certainly has some talent. I guess Norths are just hoping that he's finally grown up. They may already have halves but Carney is reasonably versatile in that he could probably even slot back to fullback at that level. Always good to have cover like that in any squad.

callmack1

Staff member
Good stance from Souths here and I couldn't agree more with them. We don't want someone like that at our club.

They are even saying that Souths are prepared to completely cut ties with Norths if the signing goes ahead.

But yea, I like the stance Souths have taken here.

southsport

First Grade
Good stance from Souths here and I couldn't agree more with them. We don't want someone like that at our club.

They are even saying that Souths are prepared to completely cut ties with Norths if the signing goes ahead.

But yea, I like the stance Souths have taken here.
Agree with you callmack but he wouldn't be at Souths he would be at norths wouldn't he?

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Yeah Toady good young player! I like it that the bunnies are targeting promising young players. It would be nice to snare Jadyn as well. Must be the Qld connection:cool:
Jaydn Su'a would be the perfect signing, but yes, I agree about our recruitment policy.

It's paid off in recent times with the likes of Robert Jennings, Adam Doueihi, Junior Tatola etc

People criticise our recruitment a lot (I think some overestimate how much cap space we've had), but given some of the gems we've picked up as fringe first graders in recent years I think it's been pretty damn good.