What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards gone.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
In the official PR from Eels (in the rumours thread) its says Kenny requested it

lucablight

First Grade
Sad! He was an entertaining guy while he was at the Eels when he wasn’t infuriating fans (and team mates!) with his brain explosions. Will fondly remember his “cramping” up when we had slender leads near the end of games and getting opposition players to celebrate tries the Eels scored.

Can we take this as confirmation the club is making way for Klemmer?

Bazal

Post Whore
Sad! He was an entertaining guy while he was at the Eels when he wasn’t infuriating fans with his brain explosions. Will fondly remember his “cramping” up when we had slender leads near the end of games and getting opposition players to celebrate tries the Eels scored.

Can we take this as confirmation the club is making way for Klemmer?

Tbh I reckon his reputation meant people blew up more at minor things.

A few weeks back he was penalised for a strip at there was a cascade of "FFS Kenny!!!" but then some other merkin was penalised for a strip and no one cared.

His energy off the bench was great for us. Unfortunate that he couldn't stop being a bit of a dummy...and tbh that's really all it was, just a consistent stream of small-ish, dumb incidents.

Bazal

Post Whore
Are you joining the deathriders Gary? We'll be happy to have you. We don't judge and despite what some say, there's still a few seats left.

Yeah but the only seats left are the ones either side of Ram, and no one wants those because he won't shut up about internet conspiracy theories

Yeah but the only seats left are the ones either side of Ram, and no one wants those because he won't shut up about internet conspiracy theories
There's only one left now. I am bit of a conspiracy theorist myself. Only the ones that I feel are logical or where I think I have seen enough evidence to support it though. But seriously, i couldn't join the deathriders even I think they make some valid points. It would depress me too much.

Latest posts