What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Not only would he know, he'd also have a fair idea of who is being paid too much and who could do with an upgrade and who is a bargain relative to his contribution to the squad be that as a star or a backup. What a nightmare it must be to balance all that in your mind.
then why wasn't Arthur banned by the NRL for the cap drama too?

same with Bellamy

Gazzamatta

Coach
To negotiate a "Kenny Edwards" type resignation for BA there would need to be a serious replacement available. I therefore cant see any movement in the foreseeable future. Regardless, success now days leans towards younger less experienced coaches (Bellamy aside). Who would be worth considering ?
Justin Morgan
Brett Kimorley
Brad Fittler
Laurie Daley (no thanks)
Cooper Cronk
Any other left field suggestions?
Maybe a starting place would be to punt our extremely talented Offensive Coach.

hindy111

Post Whore
It isnt the coaches job to work out tpas and cap situations. Someone sorting that out should be saying this is what we can afford so sorry cant sign them.

THE END

Gronk

Staff member
I had a Pho for dinner. Im very multi cultural man.

Fuh

images

Eelogical

Referee
I had a plate of spaghetti and meatballs then watched a play of 12 Angry Men, both at a state school. Should have remade that play about this side of the site and called it 12 Angry Merkins.