What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kenny Edwards gone.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Meh.

Always liked his energy, and the fact he got under people's skins - but he was inconsistent, and didn't seem to learn his lessons.

Good luck, Kenny.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Edwards is probably lucky he lasted this long, not sure when his licence was suspended, but it appeared from his social media he never stopped driving .........

Wally21

Bench
Very good interchange player with a brain the size of a frozen pea.

Hopefully Norman is next.
Seems like from afar that he’s one of those blokes that just makes crap decisions but is a bloke you’d have a beer with anyway. Certainly was entertaining
Hope he gets his life on track for his kids.
And yes, please follow him Corey...

Gronk

Staff member
Seems like from afar that he’s one of those blokes that just makes crap decisions but is a bloke you’d have a beer with anyway. Certainly was entertaining
Hope he gets his life on track for his kids.
And yes, please follow him Corey...

Compare Moses and Norman last night. Moses was zippy and enterprising. Always talking and giving 100%. Norman was the opposite.

If you were ranking players who have had the poorest year, I think French comes first. Last night French played like a 15 year old up against men.

Last edited:

eel01s

Bench
Great player on his day, but prone to brain snaps. I think we will miss him. I wonder if the NRL will prevent him from signing with another club due to his indiscretions?

Latest posts