What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Well that sux then.

So we have lost 2 forwards in Scott and Williams which probably means we could play Stone until other forwards return... he was named in 21 which is okay from the development squad but would have needed NRL permission to play. Now Scott is out we only have 8 forwards for this weeks game in our top 30 (assuming Taka is still in the centres).

Alvaro
Tepai
Terepo
Vave
Matagi
Gower
Ma'u
Niukore

On the Footy Show they said that Scott is contemplating announcing his retirement. Does that change things if a player retires ?

Bazal

Post Whore
On the Footy Showthey said that Scott is contemplating announcing his retirement. Does that change things if a player retires ?

Honestly I think he should. No way he gets a deal next season now, and I think he's already hung on long enough. I'd hate to see him plodding it up for another season AND coming back from a serious knee injury.

Gronk

Staff member
Honestly I think he should. No way he gets a deal next season now, and I think he's already hung on long enough. I'd hate to see him plodding it up for another season AND coming back from a serious knee injury.

It wasn’t a pre-existing injury, so he could probably claim on insurance and get paid out.

Well in theory anyway. :rolleyes: I think that Whatmough case is still running.

Incorrect

Coach
Beau might be worth having around the club in a (defensive) coaching or mentoring capacity. He's a no nonsense kind of character. Brings the right attitude

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate, his uncle is so anti-parra, I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to the rabbitohs in the next 12 months.

Haha

What happened to that bloke?

I'd have thought with how Tyrell has kicked on so well he'd have been in here giving it to us all the time....

hindy111

Post Whore
Pretty hard to change our structure in the next 14 games especially with our injury toll and inability to made any real roster changes.

Probably the best we can hope for is the boys keeping on putting in, we limit our mistakes and stay strong in defence. And don’t get flogged.

But our main problem attack is a lot harder to fix - this probably requires an off-season and some new recruits.

Wonder if BA will blood some rookies once it’s impossible to make the finals.

Brown, Hayne, Kaysa, Mannah, Evans all back soon. That should make a difference.

Latest posts