What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fallout from Storm vs Manly (Spoilers)

skeepe

Immortal
The last time something similar happened - Weyman on Daniel Connjob - the offender copped a 6 week ban, and that was without a fractured eye socket.

I’d love to know how the same thing is now only 2 weeks.

firechild

First Grade

gunpk

Juniors
The last time something similar happened - Weyman on Daniel Connjob - the offender copped a 6 week ban, and that was without a fractured eye socket.

I’d love to know how the same thing is now only 2 weeks.
NRL don't know consistency.
It also helps if you play for certain teams

Iafeta

Referee
How embarrassing. This should be under the auspices of the NRL. All manner of dubious shenanigans can and obviously do go on where it’s up to the clubs to basically self referee. It’s like having to have the home team appoint a video ref.

Greenblob you’ve done it again. Well done champ. What a basket case.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Judiciary has no fcking idea, one match for a coward punch from the blind side, 3 matches for shutting up a gobby sht who was asking for it all game. The game is a farce, thank god I am old enough to have enjoyed it in the 80’s and 90’s.

Judiciary has no fcking idea, one match for a coward punch from the blind side, 3 matches for shutting up a gobby sht who was asking for it all game. The game is a farce, thank god I am old enough to have enjoyed it in the 80’s and 90’s.

3 matches is a farce

He should've suffered the same fate as the Perth reds themselves

Grubby f**k

TheFrog

Coach
It’s like having to have the home team appoint a video ref.
This is more or less what happens in cricket with ball tampering, its up to the home side's broadcast team, ever since it was made clear that umpires would be booted out of the game if they caught anyone.

Why is everyone picking on the storm again, it's not just them, everyone does it.......wait......that doesn't really work for this does it......um....then.....it was an accident!

David brown

Juniors
Ban walker for not even being man enough to throw one... f**king gutless talk shit merkin....

Curtis Scott should of got a f**king medal for that service he has done us..

Still f**k the storm and Cameron smith...

Edit* Hopefully someone punches the merkin out of Will chambers next..

Exsilium

First Grade
We should trust in the systems and processes used by the NRL. I am confident Mr. Todd Greenberg will provide a suitable response which will ensure all parties involved are satisfied and the game can move on from this unfortunate incident.

Joeboy

Juniors
We should trust in the systems and processes used by the NRL. I am confident Mr. Todd Greenberg will provide a suitable response which will ensure all parties involved are satisfied and the game can move on from this unfortunate incident.

That deal is done. Light sentence for Scott in exchange for not throwing a tantrum and putting the heat on the NRL.

Manly get stiffed losing their centre for 6 weeks. Storm for two.

I've still never heard of a player getting sin inner for chat against the opposition, and that is the only reason I've read that led to walker been sin binned.

That deal is done. Light sentence for Scott in exchange for not throwing a tantrum and putting the heat on the NRL.

Manly get stiffed losing their centre for 6 weeks. Storm for two.

I've still never heard of a player getting sin inner for chat against the opposition, and that is the only reason I've read that led to walker been sin binned.
He was binned for being a walker

Latest posts