What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Sun - Sharks 22-16 Bulldogs @ SC Group

Round 11: Sharks v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Lol. Mbye is horrible in nearly every game I have seen him play.

The ones he wasn't are against Panthers.

Why didn’t the cock stop ticking????

f**k you nrl you bunch of merkins. Another one sided pathetic ref display

Yes I’m a crybaby bitch but I’m sick of it :point_up_2:

King hit

Coach
My dad saying Klemmer won't make Origin and that he doesn't have the ticker

Hahaha all right mate

Did you notice the on screen clock didn’t start until nearly the first tackle after restart? Maybe the tv clock was on catch up

Could’ve been

Still don’t get how they missed Mbye being taken out deliberately and the knock on two mins after. Prior should’ve been binned

Not saying we would’ve won but I’m sick of having to watch games ruined by shit like that

Rabbits20

Immortal
I found it very silly how Cecchin gives the last 6 penalties to the Dogs when he knows the game is over!

Some of the ones Cronulla got shouldn't have been penalties!

I thought the Dogs were very very hard down by and Cronulla got away with murder in the ruck!

Cecchin ruined that game for me and I can understand why Dogs supporters feel hard done by!

I found it very silly how Cecchin gives the last 6 penalties to the Dogs when he knows the game is over!

I thought the Dogs were very very hard down by and Cronulla got away with murder in the ruck!

Cecchin ruined that game for me and I can understand why Dogs supporters feel hard done by!
You think that dribble will have dogs fans suddenly slapping you on the back?

Clifferd

Coach

f**k up

Rabbits20

Immortal
You think that dribble will have dogs fans suddenly slapping you on the back?
That's not what I was wanting.

I called it as I saw it.

You guys are close to the benchmark though.

No probs against Knights next week and you'll get us without our origin stars plus a couple of injuries. If Fifita plays you guys beat us in round 13. 7 in a row and you guys go into round 14 as the new premiership favourites.

That's not what I was wanting.

I called it as I saw it.

You guys are close to the benchmark though.

No probs against Knights next week and you'll get us without our origin stars plus a couple of injuries. If Fifita plays you guys beat us in round 13. 7 in a row and you guys go into round 14 as the new premiership favourites.
Pat on the back, pat on the back

AJB1102

First Grade
I am happy.

Bulldogs are cute but the team that represents them can get f**ked.

As a QLD'er I hope Woods is in that Origin side.

Latest posts