What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fallout from Storm vs Manly (Spoilers)

Blues Riff

Bench
Well according to Gus..,

He said and I quote.., “about 128 blokes in the game wanted to do it”

Punch him in the head that is..not sure about fracturing his eye socket... maybe only 75 blokes wanted to do that..
That's an extremely conservative estimate from the great man.

The_Shield

Juniors
That deal is done. Light sentence for Scott in exchange for not throwing a tantrum and putting the heat on the NRL.

Manly get stiffed losing their centre for 6 weeks. Storm for two.

I've still never heard of a player getting sin inner for chat against the opposition, and that is the only reason I've read that led to walker been sin binned.
He didn’t get binned for just chatting. He instigated the whole thing. He came at Scott three seperate times. First time Walker said something so Scott gave him a little push, Walker rushed in and shoved Scott acting all tough. They got separated, Walker came back in and there was a big push and shove that usually happens, they got separated again. Then when he came back the third time telling Scott to hit him, Curtis gave him what he asked for. Walker definitely deserved to go to the bin

He didn’t get binned for just chatting. He instigated the whole thing. He came at Scott three seperate times. First time Walker said something so Scott gave him a little push, Walker rushed in and shoved Scott acting all tough. They got separated, Walker came back in and there was a big push and shove that usually happens, they got separated again. Then when he came back the third time telling Scott to hit him, Curtis gave him what he asked for. Walker definitely deserved to go to the bin
Scott is a weak minded bitch who should play AFL

no name

Coach
Probably been said, but I reckon the timing f**k up came because there was a try that went to the bunker and old mate just left the clock going.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I've still never heard of a player getting sin inner for chat against the opposition, and that is the only reason I've read that led to walker been sin binned.
You simply don't want to hear anything other than that. Plenty of objective posts for the reason he was binned.

David brown

Juniors
He got binned for instigating the whole situation... If he would of shut his mouth and pulled his head in after the first little scuffle he wouldn't of got his merkin punched in and the whole situation would of been avoided...

But no he wanted to carry on with his hard man act that's why he got binned.. He caused it..

Last edited:

unforgiven

Bench
Probably been said, but I reckon the timing f**k up came because there was a try that went to the bunker and old mate just left the clock going.
That's exactly what happened, apparently the NRL official was keeping the time but was on the phone getting a ruling about whether another player was allowed to be sent on to the field to replace Walker at the completion of his sinbin as he had then entered HIA. While multi tasking this he didn't stop the clock which resulted in the 10 mins finishing earlier.

Finally got around to watching the whole game

Thompson gets penalized for pushing a dickhead back who takes a dive that the Italian soccer team would've been proud of

Hope the Melbourne winger does an acl