What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 12
Wests Tigers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 27 May 2018

Gates 2:45pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-WST18.png

1. Tuimoala Lolohea 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Michael Chee Kam 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Josh Reynolds 16. Matt Eisenhuth 17. Sauaso Sue 18. Josh Aloiai 19. Chris McQueen 20. Tim Grant 21. Kevin Naiqama

TL-CBY18.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Brett Morris 3. John Olive 4. William Hopoate 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Matt Frawley 7. Kieran Foran 8. Aaron Woods 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Rhyse Martin
Interchange: 14. Adam Elliot 15. Clay Priest 16. Renouf To'omaga 17. Kerrod Holland 18. Greg Eastwood 19. Reimis Smith 20. Asipeli Fine 21. Michael Lichaa

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Chris Butler
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Feeder club matches
WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies) & BULLDOGS (NSWRL)
SAT
Wests Tigers / Magpies v Sharks / Newtown @ Lidcombe, Flegg 11am, ISP 1pm (CH 9 NSW)
Roosters / Wyong v Bulldogs @ Central Coast Stadium, Flegg 11am / ISP 12:45pm (FOX)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd love to see this team run out.

1. Tui Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Matt Milwrick
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Jacob Liddle

The two edge second rowers have to play 80 minutes unless we get injuries. I'd rotate all the middle players for the rest of the game. They each get 40 minutes of footy.

I suppose Reynolds isn't ready but it';s against his old club so see how he goes.

Clifferd

Coach
Surely we get up here. But seeing as we like to play like shit against the lesser sides wouldn’t surprise me if dogs get up

Reallyyy crucial game and a loss here would see us going backwards fast

Clifferd

Coach

1. Tui Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Matt Milwrick
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Jacob Liddle

The two edge second rowers have to play 80 minutes unless we get injuries. I'd rotate all the middle players for the rest of the game. They each get 40 minutes of footy.

I suppose Reynolds isn't ready but it';s against his old club so see how he goes.

Honestly Reynolds isn’t fit to play 80 mins but I can imagine the nrl to get in the tigers ear to make him play so it can be the ultimate grudge match

I’d play him off the bench and get Liddle to start

Tiger Ted

Bench
We lose this we have Buckley’s of making the 8.After the way we’ve played over the last month & in particular the pathetic effort against parra it won’t surprise if the dogs win this.

Let’s also b fair dinkum the broncos r certainties to make the 8 & out of the current 8 we r the most likely to make way for the broncos.

Tiger05

First Grade
We do need to win this f**ken game don't we. I really hope we turn up to this one and we play guys like Fonua and Aloiai who can win us games.

Clifferd

Coach
We lose this we have Buckley’s of making the 8.After the way we’ve played over the last month & in particular the pathetic effort against parra it won’t surprise if the dogs win this.

Let’s also b fair dinkum the broncos r certainties to make the 8 & out of the current 8 we r the most likely to make way for the broncos.

Since belting Manly @ Brookie it’s like we’ve forgotten how to play football, frustrating as shit

No excuses now as we officially have a full strength team to choose from

Vic Mackey

Referee
A few guys seem to have thrown their name up for Ivan today. Surely Fonua and Aloiai come in. I’d like to see Lolohea back aswell, that way we can move Corey back to the wing, piss one of the shit wingers off and also have a proper goal kicker.

Agree hugely important match. If we’re gunna make the 8 we can’t be dropping games like this. The Knights and Eels were bad enough, can’t happen again.

Dogs are a pretty poor side but they put in every week. Shouldn’t have more then 2 or 3 tries in them and if we play our best we’ve got more then that.

Glad Josh Morris is out, both Moz boys been on form this year and our right side still has issues. Reckon we get them but not convincingly

Rhyno

First Grade
Surely we get up here. But seeing as we like to play like shit against the lesser sides wouldn’t surprise me if dogs get up

Reallyyy crucial game and a loss here would see us going backwards fast

“Lesser sides “ haha you arrogant merkin
Tigers will be lucky to win another game this year

Perth Tiger

Bench
I just hope we go back to producing some offloads. We had none in the first half of the game last week and don't know how many we ended up with but I don't think it was many and as a result didn't even look like scoring a try

Tiger05

First Grade
I think the Dogs will probably win, they have not being playing that bad.

I think it's going to be a tough game but we can win. We really need though to be defensively strong and score some points. We need a pretty big turnaround.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The dogs attack makes ours look like the Tigers of 05. We’re less a try off being the best defensive side in the comp. I honestly think 12 points will be enough to beat them, which we should get.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I think the Dogs will probably win, they have not being playing that bad.
Based on form I tend to agree.The dogs consistently turn up & have been quite competitive albeit they haven’t won to many games.We r deadset shithouse devoid of any class with an inept kicking game.The 1st 6 rounds seem like an eternity ago & plenty of teams have found there groove since while we’ve gone backwards.The fact we’ve made the most missed tackles is telling not to mention the lack of creativity in attack.

Hopefully the overpaid crock Reynolds makes a positive contribution although I’m not holding my breath.

gordsy

Juniors

1. Tui Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Matt Milwrick
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Matt Eisenhuth
17. Jacob Liddle

Swap Taylor for Felise and I reckon your pack is bang on. We need to piss off Rochow. He's the keith galloway of our team.

Tiger05

First Grade
Swap Taylor for Felise and I reckon your pack is bang on. We need to piss off Rochow. He's the keith galloway of our team.

There is no way Felise is replacing Taylor however Taylor needs to start offering something positive for us defensively. He is one of my favourite players but he is hard to use offensively. I can see why Penrith let him go.

Clifferd

Coach
Taylor is too small, he gets dominated easily in the ruck. It looks like he belongs in the 80s not now. Tough footy player though can’t fault him for that

Latest posts