What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team lists and insults thread 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
We know Cordner won't be dropped, but if I had my way, this would be the team.

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. James Roberts
5. Nick Cotric
6. James Maloney (c)
7. Nathan Cleary
8. Andrew Fifita
9. Damien Cook
10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Wade Graham
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. David Klemmer
15. Paul Vaughan
16. Trent Merrin
17. Tyrone Peachey

Edit: Didn't realise Fifita was eligible.
Do you reckon Fifita will be up playing!

Nice try assist by McInnes today but these silly penalties and an error or 2 he needs to cut out of his game like Cook has. I was loling as Mctortoise ran ZERO metres in the first half.

I know who the maroons are more scared of!!

In saying that though with Fittler' sheer hatred for Souths I'd be very surprised if Cookie gets the 9. If not I'm done with the Blues. I've had a gutful.

Clifferd

Coach
Do you reckon Fifita will be up playing!

Nice try assist by McInnes today but these silly penalties and an error or 2 he needs to cut out of his game like Cook has. I was loling as Mctortoise ran ZERO metres in the first half.

I know who the maroons are more scared of!!

In saying that though with Fittler' sheer hatred for Souths I'd be very surprised if Cookie gets the 9. If not I'm done with the Blues. I've had a gutful.

Would cook handle 80 mins in origin you reckon? It’s a much faster paced game than a regular nrl one.

That’s why 2 dummy halves is a good option. But I don’t think you understand that

Rabbits20

Immortal
Would cook handle 80 mins in origin you reckon? It’s a much faster paced game than a regular nrl one.

That’s why 2 dummy halves is a good option. But I don’t think you understand that
Well have Peachey or Mctortoise off the bench then!

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Mcinnes is there he has to start. Cook has so much more impact value with his better running game.
If he only gets a few minutes off the bench though then that's not good enough...

McInnes' discipline is an issue lately. Plus he throws forward passes. I think Cook is more deserving.

QLD are more scared of Cook.

If he only gets a few minutes off the bench though then that's not good enough...

McInnes' discipline is an issue lately. Plus he throws forward passes. I think Cook is more deserving.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that. The opening 20 in Origin is intense and very physical, it's better to keep a more dynamic player on the bench and come on fresh when forwards and more tired.

OldPanther

Coach

I don't think anyone is suggesting that. The opening 20 in Origin is intense and very physical, it's better to keep a more dynamic player on the bench and come on fresh when forwards and more tired.

Pretty much this.

OldPanther

Coach
According to the stats, Wests Tigers have the most missed tackles, Penrith next. But these two sides have the second and 3rd lowest points against in the NRL.

Stats don't mean shit, especially missed tackle stats.

Also He also made Hess his play thing in our first game againdt them. 1 missed tackle in Tigers game.