What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The fallout from Storm vs Manly (Spoilers)

t-ba

Post Whore
Dylan bled a little right?

If we are talking about real world situations that constitutes gbh and that isn't something you can consent to.

But this isn't the real world so applying said standards is stupid.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Reckon you should just let it go mate.

Walker is a merkin. Sets out to get under his opponents skin. He is good at it.

I can’t stand the bloke and frankly glad someone gave him a thump, but Curtis lost it and now will have a target on him that he can lose his shit. He was wrong to do it by the rules and that’s all there is to it.

I just wish someone would do it to Chambers, he is just as much, if not more of a merkin

Once he's signed for you Scott can sort him out :)

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Geez you Manly fans are wound up tight with this. Honestly I didn’t think there was this many of you’s on here
I'm here too just lurking in the background ready for the kill.

Too bad Scott has painted a huge target on himself. Maybe Saturday's sendoff won't be his last this season unless he exhibits much greater self control.

The loosest of cannons.

The_Shield

Juniors
I'm here too just lurking in the background ready for the kill.

Too bad Scott has painted a huge target on himself. Maybe Saturday's sendoff won't be his last this season unless he exhibits much greater self control.

The loosest of cannons.
Yep players are gunna be coming at him like Walker did all the time now. Will be interesting next time he comes up against Manly especially if Walker is back by then. I don’t reckon he’ll throw anymore anytime soon tho, if he does then he’s an idiot

Curtis Scott's now got a singular career highlight

Just like that dude who knocked out Steve Price

What is it with storm players and next to no highlights

Latest posts