What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I think seibs will go north to find another feeder club they, the comp, seems stronger up there.
I also think the rorters have been schemeing with the bears to be in the box seat to take them over so quickly something stinks, so i say good for nothing POQ mangy animals lol
If by "North" you mean Queensland I think you'll find that's not allowed. Same reason why Canberra had to cut ties with their Queensland connection.

That sort of decision would be made by the club, not Seibold anyway

Scoopdog

Juniors
The stats tell me he played... very strange

League Live app
One centre was mawene hiroti,the other was one of the twins who used to play parru20's(huge surname,signed to norths).so you are not wrong,the league live app is?the 1st grade team,in its entirety arrived back in sydney at approx 4.30pm on sunday,around the time the isp game was finishing.i know braidon very well,he did not play.