What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Scott

shaggs

Coach
Grade 3 for Curtis. 3 weeks if takes the early plea.
Grade 1 for API. 1 week with early Plea.

Quigs

Immortal
If course he wasn’t, was expecting to be able keep up his grubby foul mouth tactics because hey, you cannot hit me, the rules say so.

f**k him, about time someone put the flog down

It will stop him farting in church for awhile anyway..... love it.

Quigs

Immortal
He is the Moyzey of the threads is that Cools.

He is consistant at dropping his shit in the wrong thread.

carinashark

First Grade
Scott always look like his nose is running. But I would have him back now after smashing Walker. Reminds me of my sons time in the basketball team , he would have been 15 I think and this other kid was marking him and saying stuff . I said what stuff? “Mums a whore and a cu*&. It’s making me angry”. He said.
I said .”Just hit him”. I know ,it was the wrong answer,but . Anyway I looked away from the game for a few moments and then there is this melee of kids all running in. It was cleared up and the game finished. In the car on the way home with three other players, it seemed he did this to another player who just hit him in the ear. I often wonder why that sort of sledging starts in a young mind?

Seems about right
You're kidding aren't you?!
No matter what you think of Walker, and no matter what he said .......Scott should have been given 4-6weeks, for the fact he has put Walker out for approx that amount of time!
You'd have a different attitude if one of our blokes was the recipient!

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah well
There’s one HUGE sledge Walker will be hearing soon.
Hope he can take it as well as he can give it.

Apparently he has a very naughty “sister”.

Weaponhead

Coach
You're kidding aren't you?!
No matter what you think of Walker, and no matter what he said .......Scott should have been given 4-6weeks, for the fact he has put Walker out for approx that amount of time!
You'd have a different attitude if one of our blokes was the recipient!
Walker broke Brailey's jaw and sledged him straight after. Walker has had it coming for a long time. Walkers reputation and provocation were likely taken into consideration in Scott's suspension (even if subconsciously).

Latest posts