What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

horrie hastings

First Grade
Game is at Gosford.

Not sure if that will improve your figure but they did get 20k last year against the sharks.

I held back buying tickets because most of the seating in the western grandstand on the upper level was unavailable on Ticketek, Ticketek couldn’t explain why there was a block on them so then I rang Roosters marketing about it ,they weren’t sure about the block either apart from two bays in the middle reserved for the Central Coast members, I ended up buying in bay 41, most of the upper section is still unavailable on the Ticketek site .

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Isn't dividing by 7 equally fudging things as there wouldn't have likely to have been that many tickets sold for just one game? Effectively all the tickets were sold for 2 games.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Seemed to be die'ing so gave it a resurrection lol
Die'ing?

Ignoring that atrocious butchering of the English language, it's midweek. the thread usually goes quiet midweek unless Stallion or you make stupid statements.
Isn't dividing by 7 equally fudging things as there wouldn't have likely to have been that many tickets sold for just one game? Effectively all the tickets were sold for 2 games.
There's no reasonable or fair way to split a double header crowd so its the next best thing!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surely adding the total there and dividing the full round by 8 is the logical way, given we are in effect counting tickets sold and members turning up?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Die'ing?

Ignoring that atrocious butchering of the English language, it's midweek. the thread usually goes quiet midweek unless Stallion or you make stupid statements.

There's no reasonable or fair way to split a double header crowd so its the next best thing!

Amended to protect your sensibilities :)

taipan

Referee
I don't mind seeing rugger crowds, provided they are worse than ours.

Think the descriptions rugby and crowds are incompatible.
Rugby and family/friends attendees is more like it.And of course throw in a red hankie headed watcher.

taipan

Referee
It's not rugby crowd watch, stay on topic please PR.

Speaking of, some clarity - finally - on how the NRL counts double header crowds.

As a result, I've recalculated all the crowds and while it still doesn't match what the NRL says exactly, it seems to be more in the ballpark of the figures they talked about this week.

LINK: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2018-draw-results-crowd-stats.466998/

Thus another Rothflunkie fail, in his Sunday Telegraph column.Imagine this clown, in charge of a nuclear missile arsenal.

Raiderdave

First Grade
we've had 88 games played & the Average atm is 15,712
calling double headers events & using the attendance for the 2 games played only once
is misleading