What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 Saturday 26th May v Warriors @ Mt Smart Stadium

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Backing up from a win we were incredibly lucky to get, against the Warriors it won’t be so easy. How the hell the Cowboys dragged us down to there level is beyond me.

If we are to beat the warriors then it’ll certainly put wind in the sails to topple the 2 top teams

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Great effort by the lads tonight,having to rearrange the shop without Sam & Alex and get the points was amazing.
It wasn't pretty but they hung in and got the result,those 2 points are priceless!
We owe the Warriors one back after round 1,callmack its up to you mate to get us home!

Travitoh

First Grade
GI will probably be the one to go to FB but i would be tempted to play Gagai there in place of AJ.
Get him out of the defensive line and make use of his greatest attribute which is running the footy back i believe.

callmack1

Staff member
Oh boys, words can't explain how much I'm looking forward to this!! I've had it marked down since the draw was released!!

Heading up to Auckland on Friday and this is gonna be the first time I've seen us play in person since the 2014!! So I just can't wait!

What makes it even better is that we can now say it's a top four clash, 3rd vs 4th!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh boys, words can't explain how much I'm looking forward to this!! I've had it marked down since the draw was released!!

Heading up to Auckland on Friday and this is gonna be the first time I've seen us play in person since the 2014!! So I just can't wait!

What makes it even better is that we can now say it's a top four clash, 3rd vs 4th!
I've everything crossed Sam is right to play. AJ won't be though. Should have Kennar and Jennings back on the wings though with Hunt at left centre.

Are your seats decent?? Like 20-30m line?? I know it's probs hard to get them there due to their members!!

callmack1

Staff member
I've everything crossed Sam is right to play. AJ won't be though. Should have Kennar and Jennings back on the wings though with Hunt at left centre.

Are your seats decent?? Like 20-30m line?? I know it's probs hard to get them there due to their members!!
Both are being monitored during the week and fingers crossed.

Yea my seats are allgood! On like the 35 metre line half way up that first block so we get a good view.

themacemaceman

Juniors

Enjoy the game bro!
Could be an omen.
Last time you attended a game in person we won the premiership!

callmack1

Staff member
Enjoy the game bro!
Could be an omen.
Last time you attended a game in person we won the premiership!
Thanks man, hopefully it is an omen haha!!

Oh so Callmack saw us play in NZ that year too?? @callmack1
We didn't play a regular season game over here that year. It was just the 2014 Nines I went to, if you wanna count that.

I couldn't make it the last time Souths played a regular season game here (2016) or the time before that (2013) so it's been a while!! Seriously can't friggin wait aye.

callmack1

Staff member
Callmack could be a lucky rabbits foot???
Hope so!!

Anyway, what does everyone think about our wingers for this game as I believe Kennar and Jennings are both back. You'd think Rob would slot straight back in on that left side but I'm not sure sure what happens on the right as Graham has been good imo.

southsport

First Grade
Hope so!!

Anyway, what does everyone think about our wingers for this game as I believe Kennar and Jennings are both back. You'd think Rob would slot straight back in on that left side but I'm not sure sure what happens on the right as Graham has been good imo.
With GI to fullback, Hunt to left centre and Jennings on the left wing it sounds logical.

Probably should promote Kennar too, Campbell Graham is really a centre I think.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hope so!!

Graham still needs a bit of work physically to get stronger which is understandable.

Maybe he just misses out!

GI
Kennar
Gagai
Hunt
Jennings/Graham

callmack1

Staff member
With GI to fullback, Hunt to left centre and Jennings on the left wing it sounds logical.

Probably should promote Kennar too, Campbell Graham is really a centre I think.
I think you could be right, that's probably the way to go.

So do you guys think AJ is certain to miss this game? I guess we'll find out later today but I so hope he's okay.