What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Walker's bad week.

2 weeks

Coach
I thought transgender people were allowed to kill others after Caitlyn Jenner?

MWkCmqIHwT7nwJ_4haB-jHVfj35FR4NH_LsaLNolqOmfKOlXKqFLTYUBkjgg0dIgxobEVJPuiIyeXVA=w480-h270-nc

Serious question here... Assuming Dylan's brother / sister goes to prison, which prison will he / she go to?

I'm guessing, pre-op = Mens and post-op = Women's but I really would like to know how it works... ?

Smack

Coach
Serious question here... Assuming Dylan's brother / sister goes to prison, which prison will he / she go to?

I'm guessing, pre-op = Mens and post-op = Women's but I really would like to know how it works... ?

I stated that in my first post here. If she has had reassignment surgery, she will go to a women's facility.

This Year?

Immortal

If the men's prison he would get the brookstick. In the women's prison it would be a guard's cock.

Latest posts