What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenBV4

Bench
507-949.jpg
doesn't need the lighter red stripes, if they are going to do it should of just done all red

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

I this its really well done (We havent done a mostly red jumper since 2007 i think.)

It is obviously which team it is and you can clearly see their core brand in their, yet its different enough make the statement.

And the MHF and Beanie logos are done well too; clearly visible from up close, but wont be from far way when they are on the field.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I this its really well done (We havent done a mostly red jumper since 2007 i think.)

It is obviously which team it is and you can clearly see their core brand in their, yet its different enough make the statement.

And the MHF and Beanie logos are done well too; clearly visible from up close, but wont be from far way when they are on the field.
Was the last red jumper an inverse of the blue one with the weird teeth-line thingies? Coal & Allied era?

Pommy

Coach
You've said you hope it's not going to be, but why?

Looks simple enough to me?

It’s awful. The BLK version wasn’t great but this design looks cheap and naff in my opinion.
I don’t mind the St. George’s Cross being used now and again to change things up but i don’t think it should become a permanent feature.

Timmah

Staff member
The design is clean enough (for an England shirt anyway). But England should be in predominantly white.
Looks predominantly white to me?
imagesource.php

It’s awful. The BLK version wasn’t great but this design looks cheap and naff in my opinion.
I don’t mind the St. George’s Cross being used now and again to change things up but i don’t think it should become a permanent feature.

Looks like it's here to stay, having been on the shirt several years now and part of both of the last two logos.

And y'know, being on the flag n all too

GAZF

First Grade
imagesource.php

Looks like it's here to stay, having been on the shirt several years now and part of both of the last two logos.

I know that the thread is titled "Jerseys/Logos/..." but if you take the whole uniform into consideration, there's a lot more red in the design than usual. I wouldn't be against having the shorts and socks as an alt but international teams don't have the amount of variation that NRL/ESL teams do.

The bold red cross motif looks weird with a sponsor cutting it off, you have four "arms" on the cross with three different lengths. And most were up in arms about over use of the chévrôn on the Australian uniform a couple of years back. Excessive use of the St. George's cross (its not quite as bad from this limited view) is the same shit in different colours.

kdalymc

Bench
definitely get rid of the red shorts.

i actually thought this one was awesome, bit different.
531.jpg
had a cool alternate too, which you would never need tho
5312.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
imagesource.php

Some definite Denmark soccer vibes in that jersey......

84911ba71b60.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I know that the thread is titled "Jerseys/Logos/..." but if you take the whole uniform into consideration, there's a lot more red in the design than usual. I wouldn't be against having the shorts and socks as an alt but international teams don't have the amount of variation that NRL/ESL teams do.

The bold red cross motif looks weird with a sponsor cutting it off, you have four "arms" on the cross with three different lengths. And most were up in arms about over use of the chévrôn on the Australian uniform a couple of years back. Excessive use of the St. George's cross (its not quite as bad from this limited view) is the same shit in different colours.
My best guess is that the Uni team might be wearing red shorts but I imagine the senior side would want to maintain the white shorts as usual.
Some definite Denmark soccer vibes in that jersey......

84911ba71b60.jpg
The chevrons on the shoulders are a Hummel brand mark which appears on almost every uniform they produce

kdalymc

Bench
I didn’t notice the chevrons and fully thought he hit the wrong reply button. Because them soccer strips look like the 2 I posted. Ha

Perth Red

Post Whore
white shorts and lose the chevron and fine. Really hope we have a proper Ashes series just so we can see how they butcher the old GB kit!

Not a big fan of the smear kit and thought this years RLWC jersey was best so far, or at least since this old RLWC one.

extra_rugby_shirt_193_1.jpg

Noname36

First Grade

Great initiative but it looks like it was thrown together last minute with little effort. And like someone else said, the Knight should be wearing a beanie like they already have as their logo at the moment.

The Knights main strip and their heritage one are fantastic and iconic but all their “special round” jerseys look like they’re thrown together last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.