What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Yet more tower of time

f**king hell

Where's my weekend gone?

I'm I guess half way through and it's still awesome

I'm trying to finish this thing but at the same time I don't want to, for an indy title it's incredible

Oh and fyi we have lost cabin pressure

jargan83

Coach
Finally started to on the stack of games I got for Christmas with COD: WW2, figured this would take the least time before I make a start on the Fractured but Whole or Wildlands.

It's about what I expected from a COD game, have only done the D-Day landing mission though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
My missus and I have been playing the hell out of Stardew Valley.

I've owned it for over a year, but never committed to giving it a go.

So damned addictive!

Apey

Staff member
My missus and I have been playing the hell out of Stardew Valley.

I've owned it for over a year, but never committed to giving it a go.

So damned addictive!
Yeah my lady friend loved it when she used to play. Hasn't roped me into the multiplayer yet.

Apey

Staff member
Playing The Forest atm. Fun steam survival game. Most people are probably getting sick of that genre, but I haven't played any before personally so I'm really enjoying this one.

Iafeta

Referee
If you haven’t already mate, Origins is the best IMO but Black Flag is a really incredibly game. If you like Assassins Creed it’s seriously good fun.

Exsilium

First Grade
Playing The Forest atm. Fun steam survival game. Most people are probably getting sick of that genre, but I haven't played any before personally so I'm really enjoying this one.

Try Miscreated. I’ve wasted many hours on it. Barely an early access game nowadays and has so many things to do.

abpanther

Staff member
I'm finally taking the plunge and moving on from my ps3, gonna get a ps4 pro next week and trying to decide what games to get is like being a kid in a candy store!!

I think I'm gonna start with Last of Us (never played it on ps3) and God of War, I'll go from there!

TheVelourFog

First Grade
a shitload of Rocket League on the Switch

and some Destiny 2 from the Humble Monthly with my son....its ok but the overpriced DLC can get farked

Vic Mackey

Referee
hey guys what game should i play next on my ps4?

im deciding between buying either:

far cry 5
assasins creed origins
horizon zero dawn

my favourite 3 games have probably been:

witcher 3
far cry 4
assasins creed black flag

open to suggestions

AJB1102

First Grade

far cry 5
assasins creed origins
horizon zero dawn

witcher 3
far cry 4

open to suggestions

If you rate FC4 in your faves you'll f**king love FC5.

clifford

Juniors

far cry 5
assasins creed origins
horizon zero dawn

witcher 3
far cry 4

open to suggestions

All 3 of these games are great. You’ll be happy to it’s which ever one you choose. Ac origins was a great return to form for the assassins games. Far cry 5 was just fun, like the other poster said if u loved 4 you will love 5. And horizon zero dawn is loved by many and gets great reviews by anyone that’s played it. Can’t go wrong with which ever you choose. Origins is my fav but I just love the assassins franchise.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Onrush. Fun racing, smash em up derby game where there are 2 teams trying to put score and smash each other around off-road tracks.
Good fun with friends, though I’m not confident it will have much legs.