What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamys Broncos vs Parramatta ELECTRIC eels

Djay

Juniors
There to be won and we bombed it.

It doesn't get any easier should be used to it by now.

We should give away the bombs and run it on the last instead everyone knows it's coming they are all caught on the full the only outcome is giving the opposition a kick start to their sets

amitropo

Juniors
Seriously? You just contradicted yourself. After watching the last 11 rounds do you reckon we’re likely to score 2 tries or 1 try and a field goal.

Not in the bag, but it makes the Broncos nervous.
By going for the try your putting broncos under pressure. Taking two let’s them off. Momentum slows and they get a break

Kornstar

Coach
That was forward.

Yep, HOWEVER Bulldogs beat a 2 weeks ago with a 2 metre forward pass, missed. The 3 metre forward pass earlier, missed.

Boyd pass earlier which was exactly the same as Norman's, which one do you think was let go and which one was called forward.

I'm cool with the calls being made but i want consistency and they should never miss passes that forward as they did against the Dogs and that one earlier tonight.

It is indefensible, no ifs, no butts.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That’s what happens when you’ve only won 2 games.
It's what happens when you play in Brisbane. Don't you remember 'Penalty Broncos'?

Anyway, we lost most penalty counts in the second half last year as well, despite leading at half time and winning most games.
I’ll ask again...is a 0-6 start the same as 6 losses throughout a season?
Of course it is. It is zero points from six games.