What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

I watched that game last night with great interest, the Parra forwards started well but seriously.........where was Moses when those forwards started so well? I wondered if he was actually on the field.

SOO player my arse.

Over the past couple of years come SOO time there's the usual talk about this player and that being picked, 2 names I recall have been Jimmy the Jet (as he is now known by) and Bryce Cartwright. I recall that Andrew Johns and Brad Fittler both speaking about them on Ch 9 and both saying that they can't tackle. How is it that Fittler has been talking up Moses?

Imagine having Moses at 5/8, Jmmy and Mitchell in the centres, Ado Carr on a wing - the Qld'ers would score plenty and NSW would be expected to score plenty + 1 but Fittler hasn't taken into account the defensive ability of the Qld'ers. !!!

Tiger05

First Grade
Moses is the guy they are building their club around. The thing is when he is good he is really good but he takes heaps of poor options and in reality isn't yet a quality half. I also think Norman is much better. Every game I've watched Norman to me looks the better player but they don't rate him.

69-05-41

Juniors
Obviously not a heartlidge injury.

Can't wait until Uncle Benny tells us that Princess' injury cost Pawa a premiership and NSW an origin series :rolleyes:

Tigers Tale

Juniors
This will shut Witty Fan and Rhyno the f##k up at least....never wish ill on any player but them and Moses geezus I couldn't take it anymore!!!

Rhyno

First Grade
3 years of watching Parra and the tank engine failing together. How delightful.
Tank engine? Are talking about about Russell packer he has made less than 50meters for the past 2 games

There are rumours packer wants a release all over Twitter

Latest posts