What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2017/18

Barkley

Bench
Wow...way to set up the series! And the Dubs record of 16 straight home final wins comes to an end.

Valheru

Coach
Boston takes care of business at home in game 5.

Game 6 will be interesting if Boston can be there or there abouts after the first quarter.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
Great win by the rockets.. i must say it was a real choke by the dubs though.. didn't give the rockets any respect and came out int he 4th with no ball movement and a tonne of turnovers.. you could play that game another 100 times and the Dubs score more than 12 points in the 4th in everyone of them. crazy game sometimes.

i never underestimate Lebron but i wonder if he has it in him to win two in a row with game 7 on the road. will take a couple of epic performances to pull it off...

Tommy Smith

Referee
Does anyone else find Steph Curry's showboating insufferable? That shimmy bullshit in the 3rd quarter.

Talk about overconfidence and karma biting you in the ass.

I'd love for the Rockets to beat them.

Rod

Bench
Does anyone else find Steph Curry's showboating insufferable? That shimmy bullshit in the 3rd quarter.

Talk about overconfidence and karma biting you in the ass.

Something about it just comes across as fake, although not as blatantly fake as KD's tough guy act mind you.

Sounds a bit stupid (since if they won they would have had the chance to close out at home), but I personally get the feeling that the Cavs and especially LeBron were saving something from today for Game 7. Today they sort of looked like they were trying at the start and would see what happened, and if it didn't work out just coast and wait for Game 6.

That Celtics defence is crazy good when it's firing on all cylinders though.

edabomb

First Grade
Paul has played a terrible quarter here. Bailed out by lucky shots a couple times.

Somehow Houston holding on.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That's the lowest quality play off game I've ever seen lol

Harden 5-21 and 0-11 from 3.

Both teams minus Paul & Gordon were straight up junk balling.

Valheru

Coach
That was a satisfying result though. The looks on the faces of the GSW players and coaches were filled with more and more incredulity as the 4th quarter went on. I don't think it ever crossed their minds that they might not beat any team within 6 games at most. Having said that I can't see anything but a game 7 in the WCF as GSW are not losing 3 in a row, especially at home.

The ECF offers the more intriguing game 6 for me as I give Boston a better chance to win than Houston. Boston just need to keep it close through the first quarter and force someone other than LeBron to make key plays and they are a red hot chance.

Barkley

Bench
I've never been a Bronsexual but I think he is making me turn. The guy is unbelievable.
He should be the 2nd ever unanimous MVP, Harden will have to wait.

t-ba

Post Whore
Carrying this team of donkeys on his back to the highest stage like that. f**king insane.

I used to be on the fence about the whole GOAT thing but if he can clinch another Finals series I'm not even sure it's a discussion anymore. Kind of hope he leaves the Cavs to a halfways decent side so we can see the older more experienced LeBron in a quality outfit.

edabomb

First Grade
The East is supremely weak. Beating the mental midgets in Toronto and the depleted Celtics really doesn't impress me that much.

I will, however, be very impressed if the Cavs take the Finals beyond Game 5.

Latest posts