What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Just saying BA’s career path now is probably totally dependent on the next 12 months.

If he stuffs up, he will probably be an assistant coach for the rest of his career. If he succeeds and the turns the eels around he probably going to earn $1 million for a few more years.

So do you really thinking he is sitting around makin f**k all effort trying to recruit talent?

Or do you think he is looking at every possible combination in trying to get the best possible talent available within the salary cap rules?
Didn't do much last year, thought our forwards could do the job, and bought, according to Pou, the best forward available. What planet are you on Pou?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know Moses tried very hard last night but goodness he provided very little. For a guy given his so called "big chance" to run the team his way, it was a poor performance. His kicking was terrible. Normans was much better.
The number of times he passed to a player obviously marked was extraordinary. Its like he ignored the gaps and ran his supports into tacklers. Im a big fan of Mitch but last night was a significant glitch. I really hope he has what it takes. I was thinking watching last night that maybe the better move would be to play Moses at "1" and put Normie in the "7".
Fingers crossed versus The Knights.

Avenger

Immortal
I know Moses tried very hard last night but goodness he provided very little. For a guy given his so called "big chance" to run the team his way, it was a poor performance. His kicking was terrible. Normans was much better.
The number of times he passed to a player obviously marked was extraordinary. Its like he ignored the gaps and ran his supports into tacklers. Im a big fan of Mitch but last night was a significant glitch. I really hope he has what it takes. I was thinking watching last night that maybe the better move would be to play Moses at "1" and put Normie in the "7".
Norman outshone Moses last night.

Dibs

Bench
It was pointed out to me last night by a non eels fan that we were going well last year when we were kicking for the corners but this year Moses seems to be putting up a bomb and hoping. It’s something a lot of NRL teams do but I wish we would just go back to kicking for field position. I’m wondering if it’s a side effect of not being able to score tries so they are panicking and putting the bomb up out of hope rather than staying patient

It was pointed out to me last night by a non eels fan that we were going well last year when we were kicking for the corners but this year Moses seems to be putting up a bomb and hoping. It’s something a lot of NRL teams do but I wish we would just go back to kicking for field position. I’m wondering if it’s a side effect of not being able to score tries so they are panicking and putting the bomb up out of hope rather than staying patient

Fair point. But also a function of who you've got on the wings, and range at time of 5th tackle.

Latest posts