What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 Saturday 26th May v Warriors @ Mt Smart Stadium

CliveC

Juniors
Anyone notice how Cody was feeding GI good ball and GI responded with possibly his best game this year,Dewey being the foil?
More room for GI to move as he was in 2016, the old firm of Cody and GI combining.
Let's hope it continues?

ThingFish

Juniors
A few rumours on FB that Johnson will be in for NZ due to Lino's injury.
I wouldn’t mind this. Johnson plays real quite when he’s injured. A ineffective Johnson could be better for us than a fit Hiku trying to prove something.

Rabbits20

Immortal
First 10 minutes = shit.
The next 30 = elite!
Mate I wouldn't say shit.

I'd say weather the Storm. The Warriors came out breathing fire and we had to show real guts and dig in to nullify that.......

@callmack1 @The Windsor Rabbit Geoooorrrrrrrrrgggggggggggiiiiiiieeeeeeee wow wow wow..... brought a tear to my eye what a moment to remember bro!!

We are defending very well and running very hard!!!

Wow Gi looks dangerous.

I must credit Dane what a game he's having.

Graham smart play off that kick off out on the full.....

Cody and AR look very good.

Tom made up for the sin bin... dumb arse trip though... he will miss a week or 2 for that.l

Cookie doing his thing looking very good...

Sutto is he 18??? Wow

Angus really having a blinder and firming for a Blues spot I'd say... he's carrying lots of strapping though....

Sammy boi!!!!!!

Murray doing what he does....

Not over though lads and hoping AR' missed day conversion isn't a factor.....

Warriors will come out hard once more and we need to nullify that......

I'm pumped Callmack.....

When Georgie went over I thought it was a double movement and was cursing....

Then when it was 10-6 we got that penalty and I was yelling out take the 2 TaKE THE 2........

We need to stay switched on as these Warriors may start playing jungle ball....

Jennings a bit iffy under that high ball like I been saying all year....

@Itsamansgame mate I'm pumped...... gotta go on with it now.... keep swarming them with our defence.... frustrate them into errors.... cmmmmoooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I wanna be belting out Glory Glory again!!!!!!!