What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I’m wondering if it’s a side effect of not being able to score tries so they are panicking and putting the bomb up out of hope rather than staying patient

i could see it working as a surprise tactic if the wingers and fullback were out of position (or if the kicker put it where we could contest the ball!) but it needs to go back into the bag of tricks it is just not working for us

all it does is give the opposition an easy catch on the 20, first tackle is on the 30 and their set is off to a flyer guaranteed to end deep in our red zone

by contrast we get the ball on the 10 and have to slug it out upfield

p.s. here's a crazy idea how about when the forwards are gassed we kick for touch and give them a breather!

84 Baby

Referee
Kick chase comes down to attitude. The know it needs to be done, I’m sure BA rips into them, the players need to pull their fingers out.
We’re not the only team who lapses in it but FMD it’s not like it’s particularly difficult and it’s the easiest way to put pressure on opposition as well as limiting runs of their forwards

84 Baby

Referee
same with kick pressure on the fifth tackle everybody does it but us
I think we generally do it ok. Kaysa is our key there. It’s a bit more difficult because you don’t want to rush heaps of defenders and leave a massive hole. But with kick chase it’s not like you have anything else to do. f**king stay onside and run up as a line

chiefy1

Juniors
Didn't do much last year, thought our forwards could do the job, and bought, according to Pou, the best forward available. What planet are you on Pou?

BA has only signed one very good forwards in his 5 year tenure, but Pau Pau will pull some weird stats out of his rump saying I'monce again wrong lol.

Nathan Brown has been the only top forward signing , and there in lies the reason Parramatta will receive another spoon.

Latest posts