What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glockers

Juniors
Agree with u about Chee-kam & Thompson who in addition to being our best fullback also happens to b our best winger.The fact Tui is in the team is a reflection of our lack of depth in the backline.If we had a quality backline Tui would never get a lookin in our NRL team.Hes overweight, slow has a shit attitude & is challenged re the smarts.

Geez I hope Fonua can consistently replicate his outstanding performance @ the 8th wonder 2 wks ago coz we can’t afford to carry another liability in the 3/4’s.Its bad enough that we have 1 glaring weak link in the imbecile Nofa who I’m surprised has escaped the axe this week.Personally I believe Kev should b in team in place of Nofa.

Kev is fine in the centres, but he was awful on the wing. Same defensive issues as Nofo.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Another layer of intrigue around this game on top of Reynolds...Woods...Benjis large and small ....Lolohea not only has Thompson to compete with for the No 1 but will also be going head to head on sunday with Mbye for '19.....looking forward to this one

Competition for spots is a good thing,I hate how some players just coast along then put in again when their contract is nearing renewal.

Vozzy

Juniors
Watching the ISP the centre and winger on the right side make Naquama and MWZ look like reg gasnier and Ken Irvine

Tiger05

First Grade
Watching the ISP the centre and winger on the right side make Naquama and MWZ look like reg gasnier and Ken Irvine

I don't think they were that good. Fonua looked a lot better in ISP. Kev and MWZ are borderline first grade players. They can do the job but you they aren't ever going to be stars.

Tiger05

First Grade
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
18. Josh Aloiai

Reserves:
20. Tim Grant
21. Kevin Naiqama

Coach: Ivan Cleary

Looks like Aloiai has come into the team. I like that team a lot. I think it's close to our best team. More worried about Benji and Reynolds than anything. I think we might be better with Thompson at the back defensively.

Clifferd

Coach
1. Tuimoala Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Corey Thompson
6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
12. Michael Chee Kam
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Josh Reynolds
16. Matt Eisenhuth
18. Josh Aloiai

Reserves:
20. Tim Grant
21. Kevin Naiqama

Coach: Ivan Cleary

Looks like Aloiai has come into the team. I like that team a lot. I think it's close to our best team. More worried about Benji and Reynolds than anything. I think we might be better with Thompson at the back defensively.

That is such a good side

this is probably the best side we can put on the field this year (benji and reynolds swapped in the larger scheme.)

The dogs are easier to read than a little golden book in attack, but pretty well schooled in defence. Having said that our attack in like a choose your own adventure read in chronological order.

If our defence can get back to the standard of week 1 to 6 we should win easy. I'm thinking that will happen. Go tigs!!!!

Tiger05

First Grade
We really need the win today. It's our best team this year but there are a fair few changes in the team so it could be tough.

The Dogs also have a really good pack and we can't get rolled up the middle.

Clifferd

Coach
Crucial game for us and we’re shooting ourselves in the foot.

Cut out the errors and we’ll win

We continue to gift the opposition points by coughing up the ball which doesn’t help when you lack points yourself and not taking the two points with penalty goals in front is just dumb.