What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Getting through all the reports this morning was a job and a half, must be a full moon approaching

Gronk

Staff member
Reported me for being awesome
giphy.gif

84 Baby

Referee
Indeed. :cool:

Next signing needs to be a top clas rake. These merkins are on the market according to Zero Tackle.

View attachment 20331
Koroisau is supposedly signed with Manly but can’t be registered by NRL. Smith has said he’d never leave Scum. Luke probably stay in NZ. Probably leaves Granville & Segeyaro (would he come if we dumped his mate?) as established semi ok hookers & Cherrington, Havili & Tevaga as punts along with our current mob. If we do dump Norman, maybe Farah for year?

Gronk

Staff member
Koroisau is supposedly signed with Manly but can’t be registered by NRL. Smith has said he’d never leave Scum. Luke probably stay in NZ. Probably leaves Granville & Segeyaro (would he come if we dumped his mate?) as established semi ok hookers & Cherrington, Havili & Tevaga as punts along with our current mob. If we do dump Norman, maybe Farah for year?

Or maybe Mahoney is worth the wait ?

jc4PBPgsKgvotNqwQHqBonUKs7MFim410nM6fCM0hiBs-k5q-oo_8r6cIAuM7kgpZ9gTHp0L__BDYiaJP2_6rkXVnd2H3Nu26BfNWYrf2ye_f3e_RbpjiVb4RevdXIp3R-koO43E3aSDyEyb0sNzZriD83AE6HnPrTicmQxFCgkTQYpNorZ2fRiOJ-osLIcLFGCd-dXGywHpF5ESqOrgLZ6p7exlXTszqOCo9zfUF381AmLSVJl1arqOlSEK8ZgM7g7uL4or2QRlx0FhdRI74xuBPvjWjDBkCEDiZKPaG5BVUOGOFnTTyeJoGHa2vZYF-Q=w364-h404-nc

Noise

Coach
I'm concerned that BA does not place a high priority on a quality hooker, in that he doesn't like spending much on the position. We finally had one in Peats and he let him go (yes I know there were salary cap issues but he was the first to be sent packing). Since then he has been happy to sign and re-sign plodders like De Gois, Pritchard and King. It would not surprise me if Pritchard is our first choice hooker again next year.