What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sat - Panthers 28-2 Dragons @ Panthers

Round 12: Panthers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Thanks. St George have plenty of time to get re-settled. If a run of bad form was to happen,it would ideally be now when they can regroup during the bye period. Don't worry,they'll be there at semi time. :)
They aren't likely to miss the eight, but they could finish in the lower half of the eight, which given the way their forwards were dominated tonight, wouldn't auger well.

Munky

Coach
They aren't likely to miss the eight, but they could finish in the lower half of the eight, which given the way their forwards were dominated tonight, wouldn't auger well.

The Penrith forwards are relentless though. Throughout the injury crisis the pack was still there and we won games. Give us our game managers and outside backs...

TheFrog

Coach
Best case scenario is we get 4 picked for nsw. Not convinced qld will pick Hunt. Friz the only certainty-maybe jdb if fit, maybe vaughn and sims a bolter. Could very well only be Frizz, and after tonights woeful effort it would be understandable.
The sides would have been picked last week. Frizell is certain, DeBelin certain if fit, Vaughan likely, Aitken likely, Hunt certain if fit, Mc Innes very possible, Sims possible. Rep sides don't get changed on one game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Only if points for exceeds points against.
Hello mate and GongPanther well that was just absolutely brilliantly devestating great like wowzzaaaa.

Comp favourites and benchmark and that'll show in the odds tomorrow lads!

What a team you've got there and these young kids and you're missing about 8 blokes to injury aye??

I hope for a Penrith and Bunnies GF guys..... I'd be happy to lose to you blokes!!!

Of course we can be excited but we have to both come out of origin without key injuries!!! That will be key!!

I'd love nothing more though than to see the Dragons keep sinking!!!!

Still a long way to go and we can't write off tough teams like Storm or Rorters......

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hello mate and GongPanther well that was just absolutely brilliantly devestating great like wowzzaaaa.

What a team you've got there and these young kids and you're missing about 8 blokes to injury aye??

I hope for a Penrith and Bunnies GF guys..... I'd be happy to lose to you blokes!!!

Of course we can be excited but we have to both come out of origin without key injuries!!! That will be key!!

Still a long way to go and we can't write off tough teams like Storm or Rorters......
You're a gem, Rabsy

GongPanther

Referee

Feels weird being on top of the ladder. But you have to be mindful that two losses in a row,and it all changes. The big worry I had about this game was that in the past,when we had a spell of more than 7 days between games ( our last game was last Friday week), we always tend to put in a poor performance.

But this performance is one for the ages.And I wouldn't be surprised if Yeo gets a spot on the Blues bench.

Clifferd

Coach

Gobble gobble gobble

Spit or swallower?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Feels weird being on top of the ladder. But you have to be mindful that two losses in a row,and it all changes. The big worry I had about this game was that in the past,when we had a spell of more than 7 days between games ( our last game was last Friday week), we always tend to put in a poor performance.

But this performance is one for the ages.And I wouldn't be surprised if Yeo gets a spot on the Blues bench.
Angus was also really really good tonight for us!

Pugzley

Good game, Dragons. Was working the game and could hear the Panthers fans going off as if we just won the game to get into the grand final.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Mary just isn't cut out for the job. We're fading fast for the second year in a row. Faded badly in 2015 as well, but managed to squeak into 8th. Remind me again what the definition of insanity is?

GongPanther

Referee
Good game, Dragons. Was working the game and could hear the Panthers fans going off as if we just won the game to get into the grand final.
It's called passionate elation. When you have a win in a game with the build-up that it had,you simply lose all your inhibitations after a convincing win such as that.

I feel envious that you were there.