What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017/18 Premier League

Haffa

I love John Terry for obvious reasons and Steve Bruce has always seemed like a decent bloke. But Villa fans are utter dogs and I never want to see them in the PL again. Come on Fulham

Mong

Post Whore
I don’t mind either and would like to see both back in asap but am quietly cheering for Fulham.

The amazing thing is, due to the change in dates voted by the Premier league clubs, combined with FIFA regulations, the 2018 summer transfer window for the EPL opens today (i.e. 17 May 2018) :eek:

Mong

Post Whore
A nice early silly season then, although the world cup being on will impact upon that initially.

Mong

Post Whore
We will see. I can recall clubs being wary pre wc or euros.

Maybe that was just west ham “nearly” signing 15 stars but ending up with two mediocre players on loan on window closing day :)

Haffa

If they can rebuild the cottage as planned and with their owner Fulham can become a mainstay in the Prem. Best part of England deserves two football teams.

Latest posts