What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sun - Knights 10-48 Sharks @ McDonald Jones

Round 12: Knights v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
If he didn't he must have Freddy considering him.

I mean he shits on Moses and he was considered.

I don’t rate Moylan on his collective performances but for the brilliance here and there he’s definitely got a lot of talent

Tommy Smith

Referee
100%.

Moylan at peak form is NSWs best player. Trouble is until today he hasnt played like that since 2016. And he was stuck out of position at fullback.

He's a 6. Always has been.
If he hasn't played like this since 2016 then he's not NSW best player. Simple.

The ability to be a great teammate and bring your best week in, week out are verifiable qualities Moylan doesn't have.

If Dave Taylor played his best game every week then he'd have been a weapon. But he never did because he didn't have the neccessary mental strength or the guts to sweat blood and tears on the training paddock and then the footy field every week.

The same applies to Moylan.

mxlegend99

Referee
If he hasn't played like this since 2016 then he's not NSW best player. Simple.

The ability to be a great teammate and bring your best week in, week out are verifiable qualities Moylan doesn't have.

If Dave Taylor played his best game every week then he'd have been a weapon. But he never did because he didn't have the neccessary mental strength or the guts to sweat blood and tears on the training paddock and then the footy field every week.

The same applies to Moylan.
He has played well since then. Just in patches.

2016 was his absolute best over a 10+ week period where he was pretty much MOTM every week like Hayne 2009.

He did it while out of position though. He has a long way to go consistency wise. But once he has confidence he is half way there.

wibble

Bench
He has played well since then. Just in patches.

2016 was his absolute best over a 10+ week period where he was pretty much MOTM every week like Hayne 2009.

He did it while out of position though. He has a long way to go consistency wise. But once he has confidence he is half way there.

Well he got 3 Dally Ms last week, perhaps a bit lucky, but was much improved. He was OK a fortnight ago. And brilliant today. Will certainly get 3 Dally Ms today (I know it is just the Dally Ms, but still, shows he is trending in the right direction).

He has been injured much of the year and hasn't had the same spine or left edge to work with virtually two weeks in a row, so I'm OK with his patchy form for this year.

But I hope this game starts another run of form like his 2016 run. I'd be delighted if he plays half as well as today for most the year.

Knights just have way too little experience with Pearce out to cope with a team like ours on a roll. They looked better the last 5 minutes, but really found it hard to shift momentum most the game.

For us, Graham and Lewis both looked better for their enforced rest, and our spine and attacking structures looking a little more settled.

Shame next week is Origin affected, otherwise the Sharks v Rabbitohs clash could be a classic. As it is, should be good, though Souths might be down 5 or 6 players.

mozza91

Coach
I reckon that is the worst I’ve ever seen them play today. I reckon the 1999 Wests side would have given us a touch up today.

Latest posts