What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Friday 1st June v Sharks @ ANZ Stadium

Travitoh

First Grade
So if AJ isn't fit to play, who goes to FB assuming GI and Gagai are selected to play for Qld?
Do we put Cody back there for one game with Doueihi moving into 6?

CliveC

Juniors
Why change a winnng combo in the halves,Dewey looks like he could be a really good utility!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
So if AJ isn't fit to play, who goes to FB assuming GI and Gagai are selected to play for Qld?
Do we put Cody back there for one game with Doueihi moving into 6?
If AJ's out, it'd have to be Doueihi, but from our injury report I'd say AJ is almost a certainty for this game

Travitoh

First Grade
AJ in would be great news.
Is Doueihi capable of playing FB? I guess Seibold can reshuffle during the game if he needs to.

Rsag85

Bench
I have Angus, Cook, Gagai and Inglis in the SOO sides

I have Aj at fullback and Doueihi at hooker

Rabbitoad

Juniors
AJ in would be great news.
Is Doueihi capable of playing FB? I guess Seibold can reshuffle during the game if he needs to.
He played a few games there for the Bears last year and spent some time there against the Warriors at the end.

I have Angus, Cook, Gagai and Inglis in the SOO sides

I have Aj at fullback and Doueihi at hooker
Why wouldn't we go with Farah?

I would think Doueihi stays at left centre, Hunt plays right and Farah comes in at 9.

Travitoh

First Grade
Oh cool. Seibold looking ahead to next week. Did AD go alright?
I only saw upto the 50-60 minute mark.

Rsag85

Bench
He played a few games there for the Bears last year and spent some time there against the Warriors at the end.

Why wouldn't we go with Farah?

I would think Doueihi stays at left centre, Hunt plays right and Farah comes in at 9.

You don’t want to go backwards with Farah playing.

Hunt and Burns can cover the centres spots

Travitoh

First Grade
Graham for De Belin perhaps? May even be a rep lifeline for Jackson.

Farah comes in for Cook if selected for NSW. His defence will be crucial imo and AD is too tall to play 9. At 6'3, it's a long way to the ground to collect the ball every tackle!

Rabbitoad

Juniors

Not sure I understand how playing our back up hooker when our first choice is out means going backwards.

It's a big risk throwing a 19 year old half into hooker and expecting him to do 80 minutes of defence in the middle of the ruck.

I'd much rather put an experienced hooker of Farah's quality in there and continue Doueihi at centre.

Pommy

Coach

How is it going backwards by playing a hooker who has represented two countries and his state multiple times at hooker? Remember he has something to prove now as well.
It would be totally insanity to leave that experience out of the side when we’re losing so much.

Rsag85

Bench
Our attack is looking great this year because we are getting fast played the ball and Cook coming out of dummy half making good metres and seeing what’s infront of him. Farah is a slow and selfish player. Doueihi has proven he can cover a number of positions. Playing Farah will hurt our attack with his selfish plays