What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Awful first half but very good, dare i day it, disciplined and controlled 2nd half.

What a find Victor Radley is as well.

3 teddy
2 radley
1 liu

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah Victor is outstanding. A natural footy player that is inspiring his teammates so early in his career.

In fact I'd go further and suggest that he's shamed Napa and JWH into lifting their game with some of his defensive efforts. He'll be our next captain one day.

My only issue is that he should have been on well before the 28 minute mark. He makes things happen on both sides of the ball.

3. Radley
2. Teddy
1. Liu

horrie hastings

First Grade
3. Tedesco
2. Radley
1. Liu

special mention to Fergo, even though he made an absolute clanger for the first Titans try, he was a beast for the rest of the game especially in the 2nd half.

H.H

Juniors
3 - Radley
2 - Tetevano
1 - Tedesco

Thought Radley and Tetevano were enormous and turned things when they came on. Great to see Radley dominate with the ball too, no surprise to me but great to see.

Thought Cordner very good too and almost got the 1 point.

horrie hastings

First Grade
3 - Radley
2 - Tetevano
1 - Tedesco

Thought Radley and Tetevano were enormous and turned things when they came on. Great to see Radley dominate with the ball too, no surprise to me but great to see.

Thought Cordner very good too and almost got the 1 point.

Yes agree about Cordner.

morley101

Juniors
3Tedesco
2Radley
1 Tetevano

A special mention for Nat Butcher who had his best game in 1st grade. He is starting to understand the pace of 1st grade...

Valheru

Coach

I am really looking forward to Radley starting this week in the 2nd row.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I am really looking forward to Radley starting this week in the 2nd row.
Yeah me too. It’s been a while since I’ve been so enthusiastic about one of our up-and-comers. And a local to boot makes it even better. Good times ahead no doubt.

3. Tedesco
2. Radley
1. Liu

Don't know how to take this game. Felt we got lucky in the second half TBH.
What does everyone think of Robbo? I would't mind us making a play for Bellyache.

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. Tedesco
2. Radley
1. Liu

Don't know how to take this game. Felt we got lucky in the second half TBH.
What does everyone think of Robbo? I would't mind us making a play for Bellyache.
I’m up in the air with Robbo. On the one hand I want to believe he knows what he’s doing in playing the patience game before everything finally clicks into gear. On the other, I think he’s run out of ideas and it’s only a matter of time before he gets the tap on the shoulder from the Godfather.

I’m up in the air with Robbo. On the one hand I want to believe he knows what he’s doing in playing the patience game before everything finally clicks into gear. On the other, I think he’s run out of ideas and it’s only a matter of time before he gets the tap on the shoulder from the Godfather.

There seems to be an air of Madge about him at the moment