What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Overall, I don't disagree.

However, I think Nathan Brown, Manu Ma'u, and Tepai Moeroa would make most other clubs' 17, imo.
All backrowers Ma'u maybe, on the bench, he goes well. Take mine this year, even with the wenty junior deemed to small.

84 Baby

Referee
It’s disappointing that Ram and Glenneel never venture out of the one thread. This would be right up their alley

TheParraboy

Staff member
nice of you to come in here and kick us when we are rock bottom sharkie boy, very brave
shows your character

lots of other threads here for you to play keyboard hero

Dibs

Bench
So happy with the roster?

Fair enough, keep your plodders.

Keep replacing the coach.
Mate you are being lazy or a shit stirrer. All that shit has been and will continue to be debated in here at ad-nauseam. Look it up for yourself. On top of that it matters not what we think, we don’t make the choices. Did the sharks ask for your views before deciding to ply the players with peptides?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well then you should have had a fiver on never and now I’d be $5 richer
I would never bet on what a mod would do. Just giving my opinion on how I saw it.

He's a long time poster who has been a respectful visitor over the years.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mate you are being lazy or a shit stirrer. All that shit has been and will continue to be debated in here at ad-nauseam. Look it up for yourself. On top of that it matters not what we think, we don’t make the choices. Did the sharks ask for your views before deciding to ply the players with peptides?
I am simply saying your roster seems the issue no matter the coach. You all seem fixed on the coach.

You blokes need to talk roster, not coach. But hey keep it away from others soft arse mods.

And no the Sharks did not ask me, if they did I would have go for it. 11th is what we want.[/sarcasm]

Peptides do not make the roster better, Luke Lewis and Ben Barba did.