What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Gronk

Staff member
Did you just cough so hard that you shit yourself?
giphy.gif

Dibs

Bench
I am simply saying your roster seems the issue no matter the coach. You all seem fixed on the coach.

You blokes need to talk roster, not coach. But hey keep it away from others soft arse mods.

And no the Sharks did not ask me, if they did I would have go for it. 11th is what we want.[/sarcasm]

Peptides do not make the roster better, Luke Lewis and Ben Barba did.
Lazy or stupid? We all seem focused on the coach is bullshit and their is a poll to prove it

Das Hassler

Bench
Just need two wins to avoid the spoon... and hope the dogs don't win another game.
Beat the dogs and Titans, spoon avoided. Titans can at least score points though, just can't defend worth a damn.

So that means it's mathematically possible to get to 15th....if the desire is there it's absolutely possible!

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Trolls think they can come in here and cause damage. LOL we are so PTSD we are numb. Bring it on losers. Run at me.
Huh ? If you class that as a troll comment you’d be rocking back and forth on the floor of Haynes shower if someone really trolled you bubble boy .

Bazal

Post Whore
Sorry “ merkin “. Can I stay now ?

You can do what you like.

Over 1k posts while we sucked and less than ten since we've improved, most of those jjust now laying the boot into the club, indicates a severe deathrider.

Have fun.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
You can do what you like.

Over 1k posts while we sucked and less than ten since we've improved, most of those jjust now laying the boot into the club, indicates a severe deathrider.

Have fun.
I’ve been waiting for the Parraeels club website forums to come back after it went down for maintenance, I finally succumbed and became a member here . I wasn’t aware that 1000 was how many comments I’d made , I thought it was how many account passwords I’d forgotten.

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
Better get in now.
Tickets to Bali for early September are on sale now.
No point staying in town watching 8 other teams play in the finals.

Latest posts