What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017/18 Champions League

saint.nick

Coach
Scouserphobia lol. Tottenham > Leeds > QPR > Charlton > West Ham > Arsenal > Millwall > Palace > Wimbledon New and Old > Barcelona > PSG about 40 other League clubs then Liverpool.

Your Victim mentality instantly sees anyone saying Salah played a part in the incident as blaming. As the song goes....
LOL, both of you have repeatedly tried to emphasise that Salah 'started it all' as if it was an important relevant factor and now you are backtracking trying to say that you are not blaming Salah and its just another victim scouser figment of imagination. Your argument in this topic has been incoherent as f**k from the start :joy:

Your first paragraph is laughable too. All these years youve never been slow to bag Liverpool and bring up how much you dislike Scousers, even to the point of endorsing blaming of the 96 and then creating a bemusing anti steven gerrard/anti merseyside thread but now all of a sudden youre trying to imply that youre not really concerned with Liverpool at all. LOL. If you truly hate at least 50 clubs more than Liverpool then thats a mental amount of hate :joy:

Haffa

LOL, both of you have repeatedly tried to emphasise that Salah 'started it all' as if it was an important relevant factor and now you are backtracking trying to say that you are not blaming Salah and its just another victim scouser figment of imagination. Your argument in this topic has been incoherent as f**k from the start
Salah initiates contact they both make football moves get tangled Ramos goes with it and ends pulling him down to slow play. To turn that into blame for anyone or intent to injure is laughable. I've never backtracked. I can't help the fact your victim mentality doesn't allow you to see an other point of view.

even to the point of endorsing blaming of the 96
I never did that. The rest of your write up is tosh as a result.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a still shot from a couple of seconds after Ramos grabbed him.
A still frame can show anything to show any agenda. 2 seconds before that, Ramos hands were on Salahs shoulder and Salah was pushing him away

yeh I agree it doesn't tell the whole story,

that still was taken from the initial contact but lets face it, they all do it. If Salah didn't get that bad injury we wouldn't even be having this discussion, it would have been just another irrelevant incident

glad you enjoyed your trip, would have been the trip of a lifetime, shame about the result for you guys tho, suited us pretty well as we get a big cash dividend every time Bale and Modric win UCL

cb4

First Grade
Salah initiates contact they both make football moves get tangled Ramos goes with it and ends pulling him down to slow play. To turn that into blame for anyone or intent to injure is laughable. I've never backtracked. I can't help the fact your victim mentality doesn't allow you to see an other point of view.

Salah didn't initiate contact though. That is a screen grab.
Ramos did. For mine though, I don't think there was intent from Ramos.

cb4

First Grade
yeh I agree it doesn't tell the whole story,

that still was taken from the initial contact but lets face it, they all do it. If Salah didn't get that bad injury we wouldn't even be having this discussion, it would have been just another irrelevant incident

glad you enjoyed your trip, would have been the trip of a lifetime, shame about the result for you guys tho, suited us pretty well as we get a big cash dividend every time Bale and Modric win UCL

The trip was incredible. The partying was mental.
The game was brilliant. It is a shame that it will be remembered for us losing by 2 blunders rather than Madrids machine doing us over.
Bales goal though. That deserved to win the title alone.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The trip was incredible. The partying was mental.
The game was brilliant. It is a shame that it will be remembered for us losing by 2 blunders rather than Madrids machine doing us over.
Bales goal though. That deserved to win the title alone.

were you on your own or with a bunch of mates ?

saint.nick

Coach

Yes you did. Too ashamed to admit it.

Why would he need to pull him down to slow play if he has just cleared the ball? More rubbish. At least you admitted it was intentional to bring him down. Just boggles my mind you cant even consider the idea of a notoriously violeny player trying to injure