What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Thu - Sea Eagles 12-26 Cowboys @ Lottoland

Round 13: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
This game has been about what you'd expect from 12 playing 15 and both teams having several of their best players out.

OzDragon

Coach
Barrett won't blow up after the game I reckon.
Just silence and hit 'em with blue steel.

images
I don’t blame him. Is there really more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good looking?

Dave_

Juniors
If Thurston was a first year rookie he would have been dropped weeks ago, jeez he has been ordinary in a winning team
But listen to the sickening wankfest over him. His whole career has been overstated. Good player but never a champion

This Year?

Immortal
grats cowboys. Taumalolo was a beast again and they found gaps everywhere in Manly's line. I honestly can't think of anything positive Manly can take from that. Their kicking game was shit and DCE was barely sighted. Unfortunately the tampon couldn't fill the holes in team either. Tough time to be a Manly fan.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
grats cowboys. Taumalolo was a beast again and they found gaps everywhere in Manly's line. I honestly can't think of anything positive Manly can take from that. Their kicking game was shit and DCE was barely sighted.

They do, the Salvos will probably chip in for a cheap Medicab now

Dave_

Juniors
Did you see some of the heads on those QLD players just before the ad break? Every one was a truly punchable head

Latest posts