What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Podcasts

TeamSatan

Juniors
This week in league has been good for many years.
Gus is really good. Smart dedicated league man is Gus.
Fifth and last is weird. All the ratings bs and punters bs takes away from some good content.
They only give like 8 minutes preview to the coming weekend matches. Yet way more to meaningless stuff.
Plus the hosts seem really humorless.

Will try some others mentioned here.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dead in Goal by Inside Sport Magazine is pretty good too.

The Rugby League Digest is very good.

Another light-hearted one is Sports best friends, which is 90% league and 10% other sport.

davi

Juniors
NRL Market Watch wasn't too bad to listen too either. It's actually ironic though after Four years they announced last week on their podcast that it will be their last. Apparently some of the journos on it are moving on from Fox sports. Apparently there will be a podcast replacing it but they haven't worked out who will be doing it and the format yet.

Dakink

Bench
So have tried a few.

Liked rugby league in America. Leaguel counsel was good. Wasn't too impressed with Steve Mascord but admittedly was distracted when listening so will give that another go, was more in the mood for straight conversation not music mixed in.

Pity league culture doesn't run anymore.

Anyone on here run a podcast?

Last edited:
So have tried a few.

Liked rugby league in America. Leaguel counsel was good. Wasn't too impressed with Steve Mason or but admittedly was distracted when listening so will give that another go, was more in the mood for straight conversation not music mixed in.

Pity league culture doesn't run anymore.

Anyone on here run a podcast?

Yeah mate I run SharkCast TV and radio.

We are the largest single club based podcast in the NRL media landscape. Our podcast is unofficial but we also do a weekly TV panel show/vodcast for sharks.com which is produced by the club.

I’ve been on fire up a couple of times too.

magpie_man

Juniors
Yeah mate I run SharkCast TV and radio.

We are the largest single club based podcast in the NRL media landscape. Our podcast is unofficial but we also do a weekly TV panel show/vodcast for sharks.com which is produced by the club.

I’ve been on fire up a couple of times too.

Love your work on Fire Up mate

Latest posts