What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Would You Take Back

Tiger05

First Grade
Every tigers fan would take king Mitch back in a heartbeat and they’d throw the bank at him

No one wants him back. It's worse than that for you as well because he may be giving you false hope. He hasn't delivered so far and if he continues not delivering and taking up a chunk of your salary cap you could be in trouble for a long time.

He might come good because he has a lot of talent but at the same time he could be a real issue for you.

Couldn't crack firsts with us last time around. They give Wallabies caps out like lollies now.
I missed this, Charlatan, you seem to forget, that he had Lote, Beau Ryan and Matt Utai in front of him and Sheens was very relunctant to give someone outside his favourites a go.

The Tigers have had many players were not given a chance in 1st grade over the past few years, we had coaches who selected the likes of: Lovett over many even Nathan Milone played 3 games in 2015. Then we had Justin Hunt & Jordan Rankin who got games in front of JAC. So IMO, it wasn't a players ability it was the coach and his inability to see potential,

Last edited:
I missed this, Charlatan, you seem to forget, that he had Lote, Beau Ryan and Matt Utai in front of him and Sheens was very relunctant to give someone outside his favourites a go.

The Tigers have had many players were not given a chance in 1st grade over the past few years, we had coaches who selected the likes of: Lovett over many even Nathan Milone played 3 games in 2015. Then we had Justin Hunt & Jordan Rankin who got games in front of JAC. So IMO, it wasn't a players ability it was the coach and his inability to see potential,

He could have easily ended up at another club. It's not like anyone was kicking the door down to sign him. If there were something there, he would have played firsts somewhere else.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Teddy, Woods and Moses all wanted premiership glory, they didn't want to build it with us, they simply wanted to parachute into another club and enjoy established success because they thought they were better than the guys around them.

That’s right. It’s why I said that if he went to a different club rather than going to union, it may have been a different story. The guy bleeds for us

Clifferd

Coach
Feefs was a piece of shit at the tigers. I reckon most clubs punt him apart from the roosters because they have no standards

He could have easily ended up at another club. It's not like anyone was kicking the door down to sign him. If there were something there, he would have played firsts somewhere else.
Yep, good point.

Fordy20

Juniors
You could make a prety decent team out of our ex players

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo Carr
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Moses Suli
5. Marika Koroibete
6. Te Maire Martin
7. Mitchell Moses
8. Martin Taupau
9. Robbie Farah
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Bodene Thompson
13. Nathan Brown

14. Aaron Woods
15. Matt Lodge
16. James Gavet
17. Asipeli Fine

Tiger05

First Grade
Look at that back 3 players. It's a good team. the halves and centres are pretty ordinary but the forward pack would go alright. I think Robbie must be past it though.

Clifferd

Coach
You could make a prety decent team out of our ex players

1. James Tedesco
2. Josh Addo Carr
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Moses Suli
5. Marika Koroibete
6. Te Maire Martin
7. Mitchell Moses
8. Martin Taupau
9. Robbie Farah
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Bodene Thompson
13. Nathan Brown

14. Aaron Woods
15. Matt Lodge
16. James Gavet
17. Asipeli Fine

Gee a lot of thugs in that team though let’s be honest

Lodge, Gavet, Brown, Fifita, Tapau. And dickheads like Moses, Suli and Woods. Not a very likeable team

Tiger05

First Grade
Look at that back 3 players. It's a good team. the halves and centres are pretty ordinary but the forward pack would go alright. I think Robbie must be past it though.

I watched the game last night and Robbie was good. I reckon he should come back now on a minimal contract. The problem is that leaves Reynolds or Marshall left right out.

Latest posts