What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap on the Shoulder Time

Stake Removed

First Grade
I love Gall we all do, he should have statue or grandstand named after him, but Flanno needs to tell him 2018 is his last year.

We can see he is not the same, the Cowboys have same issue with JT, there bodies just give out, the heart and mind still want it but, the body cannot perform.

Last 2 weeks he has struggled all season a struggle now and then we see the old Gall but its not enough.

Tonight drops ball again when we are on attack, and how many times tackled on 4th when we are on attack, we basically look better with ball in hand when he is off the field.

Against Newcastle dropped ball twice when it was a still a game but no damage, tonight we were 10-15 metres out it would have been tackle 5 coming up he drops ball, he shouldnt even be near the ball on that number.

So Flanno needs to have the chat as i said i love him like everyone else but he wont be doing himself or the club any good playing in 2019

sandshark

Bench
At least put Gallen on the bench if anything. He is passed being a starter and playing big minutes.

4th tackle runs?! Why the f**k do we keep doing that shit?!

chewsta

First Grade
Yup... his settlers on the 4th or 5th when attacking from ten out will be the death of me or someone near me.

Card Shark

Immortal
Unfortunately a tap on the shoulder is the only way Gal is going to understand his time is up....but not totally up.

We need to “nurse” him through to seasons end.

However, he can play a part....off the bench in a short spurt, either side of halftime.....& never ever touch the ball on the last or 2nd last.

snout

First Grade
Useless play - Gal having to get it on the 4th.
Releases any pressure built up earlier in the set.

McLovin

Staff member
The disappointment of opening this thread and not seeing Feki's name

Ads

First Grade
Lost his lateral movement. Huge problem. Teams should target that if they're onto it.

Card Shark

Immortal
He still hits hard and has no trouble with contact. He just cant cover the inside cause he's lost it.

Fair call, in D, that’s critical.

I always see him as an absolute powerhouse with the ball, now he’s run of the mill...

We are lacking size and power to the bigger forward packs in the NRL.

We also didn’t handle the Drag Queens forward pack .

It won’t happen but this should happen.

Gal to the bench to play smaller quality minutes.

Prior to play lock and Fungai to starting Prop with Uele on the bench at the expense of a back rower.

sandshark

Bench
Problem is we don't have someone like a Maloney or Ennis who would tell Gallen to get out of the way late in our attacking sets.

He was doing well over the last two seasons with not getting in the way but now with no one standing up in our attacking plays, Gallen feels the need to have his hand in everything.

carinashark

First Grade
His battle with Farah was absorbing. I liked his tackle on him at marker, so quick, he just squashed him.

Latest posts