What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon count down

T.S Quint

Coach
It's quite depressing that our season is effectively over....and it's only f**king May!

I can still find stuff to cheer for though. Still got to beat the Dogs and finish above them on the ladder.

84 Baby

Referee
Season not only done but I can not see us winning a game. And it all stems back to shitting ourselves 2nd half first game of season. Gunco is the only one who doesn’t look physically, mentally and emotionally shot

TheParraboy

Staff member
2 from 13

as at 4/6/18

11 more wins needed minimum, from 11 matches.

Gets us to 28 points (26 points maybe sneak us in?)

Cowboys in Darwin next

We still need to play Souths twice
Dragons twice
Storm in Melbourne
Newcastle n Newcastle
Cowboys in Townsville
Roosters n the last Round

in a simple nutshell we need 15 wins in a row to be crowned 2018 Premiers

Cometh the day cometh the team, we are getting some troops back from now on
Surely things will turn very very soon??

strider

Post Whore
Probably should mention we still have Souths twice considering they are one of the form teams

Of our remaining games I think there's three we could possibly win. So if we get one or two of those and squeak home against the bye then we will finish with 8 or 10 points. Has any team made the finals with 10 points?

T.S Quint

Coach
The SK days were a stroll in the park in comparison to this shit.

At least back then we knew we had a shitty team and didn't expect anything from them
We are coming off a top 4 finish last year, so it's not stupid to think we would be going better than we are.
I mean, if not a top 8 finish, then at least a couple more wins than we have had so far.

Our worst finish in recent memory was our 5-win season in 2013 under Ricky Stuart.
Can we beat that? At the moment it seems unlikely.

Eelectrica

Referee
Just need two wins to avoid the spoon... and hope the dogs don't win another game.
Beat the dogs and Titans, spoon avoided. Titans can at least score points though, just can't defend worth a damn.

T.S Quint

Coach
Just need two wins to avoid the spoon... and hope the dogs don't win another game.
Beat the dogs and Titans, spoon avoided. Titans can at least score points though, just can't defend worth a damn.

If we find a way to finish above the Dogs this year, I will be celebrating like we have won a GF.

Not that I know what it's like to celebrate a GF. :(

Latest posts