What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

DlEHARD

Juniors
I have to admit Eugene got me. He really was skating across lines there.

Interesting to see a split happen in the ranks against Rick.

Was also interesting a couple episodes back with Gabriel and the Doctor and just when things were looking up, the Saviors come and get them, Doc goes for the gun and he dies.

This half season has been better. Not sure where they go now. Yea I've got the comics and buy them monthly, just still don't know what will work.

mackdadday

Juniors
So Rick doesn't kill Negan and Maggie says we have to make him pay for it and pacifist jesus is like evil face oh you know it. Ummm.

Pommy

Coach
Rumours rick only has six episodes in the next season and it will be Andrew Lincoln’s last.

Could be the change needed for the show to get back to basics or it could be he final nail

Eelectrica

Referee
I enjoyed the series for the most part, but they should look to wrap it up after this next season.
Pity AMC couldn't give the production company the budget required to really bring it too life.
8 or 10 episode seasons would have been better.

Congrats AMC on killing your golden goose.

Last edited:

mackdadday

Juniors
Sooooooo. Season 9 Episode 5. I would almost generalify that as a humdinger! It almost seems like a series reset. I look forward to his Lazareth moment down the line. I hope he has robot parts.

axl rose

Bench
Well good to see Carol hasn't gone too soft in her twilight years :D

Will see how it goes without Rick I guess. Pretty good season so far, compared to last anyway. Looks like Daryl made a friend.

daryl-dog-1-750x450.jpg

mackdadday

Juniors
Just watched the season 9 mid-season finale. Do we suppose that TWD are going to follow the bible in the next episode?

18to87

First Grade
Up to Episode 9 of the new season and ... the season has been pretty damn good so far. I think the movie angle with Rick is a great idea.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just finished Ep 15 which finished with a pretty massive scene that rivals the introduction to Negan. This has been a much better season than recent efforts. Not TV gold but much less of a grind.

fightingirish69

Juniors
they really should have veered away from the comics after season 1, the comics provided a good blueprint for a really good show, but sticking to the comics like they have has just made it less interesting ... thats if you have read the comics like i have

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
huge turn around in this season. When shit hits the fan next season hopefully they have learned their lesson and actually let shit properly hit the fan. The saviours marathon of only minor shits not getting near the fan to be discussed for 95% of the next episode by the characters and then repeating for 2 whole seasons just straight out sucked

Latest posts