What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
How lucky were the Warriors that he had to get back for his kids. He’s a shot duck.
f**ken hell we dodged a bullet with that. Blake Green in his first game built more of a legacy and highlight reel then Foz did all season.

Bloke was busted mentally and physically, should have just sat the year out. Ffs when Frawley is outplaying you it's panic stations

Clifferd

Coach
Tim Grant > Knights

Good strong running forward. Unfortunately just wasn’t gonna get a run unless Packer or Matulino got injured

Howard_Moon

Juniors
f**ken hell we dodged a bullet with that. Blake Green in his first game built more of a legacy and highlight reel then Foz did all season.

Bloke was busted mentally and physically, should have just sat the year out. Ffs when Frawley is outplaying you it's panic stations

Warriors are still rubbish and Green has gone missing in their recent thrashings so don't get too cocky

David brown

Juniors
Tim Grant > Knights

Good strong running forward. Unfortunately just wasn’t gonna get a run unless Packer or Matulino got injured
He's just not getting a run because Ivan hates him.... He Was a representative front rower at Penrith until Ivan got there and Buried his career, same thing happening at Wests...

Id take Timmy grant back at Penrith over Tamou any day...

big hit!

Bench
talk of woods to cronulla now possibly before june 30, and flanagan wants another porp especially if Gal finishes up at end of season which he should

they're putting together one of the great NSW origin teams down there in the shire

simmo05

Bench
talk of woods to cronulla now possibly before june 30, and flanagan wants another porp especially if Gal finishes up at end of season which he should

they're putting together one of the great NSW origin teams down there in the shire
Said the same on the sunday footy show. Transfering in the next 3 weeks.

davi

Juniors
Both Cleary’s - - -> Parra 2020

I've read Eels have had it with Corey Norman and are looking to move him on, this has been dismissed by Brad Arthur but its been reiterated by Andrew Webster on the Footy Show today.

How things have soured so quickly Norman was the talk of the town and the Broncs were ripped for not matching the Eels offer and now this.

The_Shield

Juniors
If Slater retires at the end of this year then I wouldn’t mind Corey Norman coming to the Storm. I think Melbourne would be a good fit for him and it would allow Munster to go back to fullback

Saxon

Bench
If Slater retires at the end of this year then I wouldn’t mind Corey Norman coming to the Storm. I think Melbourne would be a good fit for him and it would allow Munster to go back to fullback
Only way that will happen is if Bellamy leaves at the end of the season. Norman has "DICKHEAD" tattooed across his soul.

Latest posts